Board logo

標題: [中餐館] 小南國上海小吃 [打印本頁]

作者: jiujiujiu    時間: 2012-3-20 20:30     標題: 小南國上海小吃

本帖最後由 jiujiujiu 於 2012-3-20 20:34 編輯

聽人講話小南國即係以前白玉蘭, 咁咪去試下囉~ 見到咁多人, 當堂對佢地有所期待~ 老實講, 都唔知道點解可以咁多人~我同我老公叫左: 四鮮烤麩, 鎮江肴肉, 小籠包, 鍋貼同埋擔擔麵
個四鮮烤麩, 味道OK啦, 但只得兩鮮, which is 金針&雲耳, 但就無竹筍同冬菇... 不過, 就好似剛剛响個雪櫃度攞出來..
跟住, 鎮江肴肉, 味道都唔錯, 但就無乜jelly, 淨係得D肉, 肉, 肉同肉, 所以, 有D乾, 同over 左囉~ 但, 碟野都係好鬼凍!
見到咁多人, 當然對小籠包滿懷期待啦~ 不得不讚, 每隻小籠包都有2大匙湯, 但可能因為隻小籠包比較大隻啦~ 味道就普普通通, OK囉~ 我唔係話唔好食, 但就唔值咁多人排隊喇! 但唔知點解, 我隱隱食到D微微嘅"美極"味!
到個鍋貼, 哇~ 唔得囉~ 入面無湯不特止, 仲幾咸下, 我同我老公都吃得頗咸架, 都覺得咸就真係咸架啦~ 我仲比我妹笑, 佢話:"話你兩條咸蟲都覺得咸就真係好咸囉!!"
最後, 就係擔擔麵, 味道就真係唔錯, 兼且仲好多花生碎, 但個湯就杰左DD喇~ 好似吃緊碗咸嘅chunky 花生糊加麵底! 如果D湯可以稀番少少就好好多!  

[attach]12242[/attach]

四鮮烤麩



[attach]12243[/attach]

鎮江肴肉



[attach]12244[/attach]

小籠包


[attach]12245[/attach]

鍋貼


[attach]12246[/attach]

擔擔麵


作者: fibbi    時間: 2012-3-21 00:22

Where is 小南國?
作者: hirokendo    時間: 2012-3-21 09:20

回復 2# fibbi

Same mall of Amigo (Ah 谷)
作者: rockypath    時間: 2012-3-21 09:38

回復 1# jiujiujiu

Is it a new restaurant? I am not aware of it.  If it is new, maybe it was the reason why the line was long.

BTW, the 擔擔麵 does not look authentic. Too soupy.
作者: lo_pak    時間: 2012-3-21 09:51

回復 3# hirokendo

Next to Amigo. No wonder I don't realize...
作者: smurf    時間: 2012-3-21 11:00

What do you guys think of 寧都飯店 Ningtu Restaurant on Kingsway+ Victoria?
作者: lo_pak    時間: 2012-3-21 11:29

回復 6# smurf

Haven't tried it, is it good?
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2012-3-21 12:11

回復  hirokendo

Next to Amigo. No wonder I don't realize...
lo_pak 發表於 2012-3-21 09:51


I heard it's the twinkle2 location after it folded
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2012-3-21 12:12

from the pictures

賣相麻麻 @_@
作者: rockypath    時間: 2012-3-21 12:52

I heard it's the twinkle2 location after it folded
嘉嘉 發表於 2012-3-21 12:11


Twinkle2 folded? When is that?

I know a girl used to worked there as waitress and she said it was busy and she had to stay very late since some customers just won't leave even after the closing hour.
作者: jiujiujiu    時間: 2012-3-22 15:57

回復 4# rockypath


可以話佢新,但實在又可以話唔係新。因為小南國=以前白玉蘭。 你咪以為個擔擔心麵湯真soupy呀,碗嘢真係好杰㗎!杰到好似花生糊咁㗎!
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2012-3-25 19:25

Twinkle2 folded? When is that?

I know a girl used to worked there as waitress and she said it wa ...
rockypath 發表於 2012-3-21 12:52


passed by alexandra road yesterday and confirmed about what I said earlier
not sure when was it folded, but at least a couple months ago
作者: chichi    時間: 2012-4-14 10:43

it was 白玉蘭 in crystal mall before.  Honestly I don't understand why there are so many people going there.  Price over quality is not high.  所以話做生意靠既真系運氣!
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2013-2-2 23:15

sorry to dig up this topic that is almost a year old........

I finally tried this place recently, and I really like it wor~~~ ^o^
been there twice in just a week
作者: B2L2    時間: 2013-2-3 15:52

we are going there tonight..  
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2013-2-3 22:13

fcking hate that place.  Super commercial and heavy duty.  Cho Jai Larm Jo. yuck
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2013-2-3 22:33

fcking hate that place.  Super commercial and heavy duty.  Cho Jai Larm Jo. yuck
ACC-HE 發表於 2013-2-3 22:13


any examples?

commercial? but running a restaurant = businese wor
at least the staffs were very friendly
作者: Look4chrisng    時間: 2013-2-3 23:05

回復 6# smurf


    They are pretty good, and have been around for years, at least more than 10yr, so it pretty safe.  炒鱔糊都幾正。
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2013-2-3 23:07

nah, I just don't like them.

They use canned snow vegetable with heavy chemical taste.

omg, it was the worst Chau Nin Go I've had in my life.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2013-2-4 10:19

I am still confused... Was it from 白玉蘭 on Leslie Rd (then No. 3 Rd)? Or Crystal mall food court?
Cos the food court hasn't been around for that long.
作者: Sunny    時間: 2013-6-14 10:58

I am still confused... Was it from 白玉蘭 on Leslie Rd (then No. 3 Rd)? Or Crystal mall food court?  ...
布小熊 發表於 2013-2-4 10:19


This is the same one from No. 3 road, then moved to Leslie Road, then move to Park road.  The one in Crystal mall food court is totally different.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2