Board logo

標題: 1320 vs 1470 [打印本頁]

作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2012-6-5 08:40     標題: 1320 vs 1470

Any body listen t0 李潔芝 this morning? What will be the future for am1320?



作者: fibbi    時間: 2012-6-5 08:41

I just talk about this in the 6.4 thread in another board...
作者: AAC    時間: 2012-6-5 10:07

The management of AM1320 is just stupid to "拿屎上身" and seriously destroy their credibility.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2012-6-5 10:22

回復 1# 吳孟達

Do you care? I don't
作者: masterbear    時間: 2012-6-5 10:26

Any body listen t0 李潔芝 this morning? What will be the future for am1320?
吳孟達 發表於 2012-6-5 08:40


Sorry I missed it.... What's going on? Thx
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2012-6-5 11:28

乘機抽水
作者: peter236    時間: 2012-6-5 12:35

乘機抽水
somewhereintime 發表於 2012-6-5 11:28

Are you part of 1320?
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2012-6-5 12:58

Love that some previous 1320 hosts phoned in to 1470 too....
作者: supersuper    時間: 2012-6-5 13:40

yea, the quality of am1320 reduced so much in the past few years that I never even switch to that station anymore.

i like how you use 乘機抽水 too. hahaa godo job
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2012-6-5 13:58

Do you think some companies will start to take out their ads?
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2012-6-5 14:43

希望1320 快d可以24小時播放祖國中央台節目,發揚和諧精神 :victory:
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2012-6-5 15:10

http://am1320.com/index.php?opti ... le&id=170&Itemid=84

【中國文化之窗】由中華人民共和國駐加拿大溫哥華總領事館和加拿大匯聲廣播華僑之聲電台CHMB AM1320 聯合主辦。【中國文化之窗】也受到了中國文化部和中國國家旅遊總局的大力支持,將借助華僑之聲為平台,向華裔和非華裔加拿大人通過全方面、全方位多媒體介紹中國悠久的傳統文化和豐富的旅遊資源。同時也為中加兩國文化交流和旅遊產業合作建立橋樑,讓海外僑胞和對中國文化感興趣的加拿大人更方便、更直接的瞭解中國,認識中國。

[Window to Chinese Culture] is jointly presented by the Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Vancouver and Mainstream Broadcasting Corporation CHMB AM1320. The website is also supported by the Chinese Ministry of Culture and China National Tourism Administration. [Window to Chinese Culture] provides comprehensive and easy-to-access multimedia information about Chinese culture, tourism and traditions to overseas Chinese and Canadians alike. Not only will the website allow individuals to learn more about China, it will also promote cultural exchange opportunities and synergies between Canada and China.
作者: 吳孟達    時間: 2012-6-5 15:12

本帖最後由 吳孟達 於 2012-6-5 16:13 編輯

WAKAKAKAKA, THEY ARE NUMBER 1 NOW


作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2012-6-5 15:24

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2012-6-5 15:25 編輯

回復 7# peter236


    Did you listen to the radio  at 9:00 am?
    They have been  challenging  1320  for 2 days now. they ask 1320 to phone in
    and defend their stand.
    No, no, I have no affiliation with any radio station, just turn on the
    radio when driving. I have more friends at OMNI
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2012-6-5 16:42

回復 13# 吳孟達

收左阿爺錢 :lol
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2012-6-5 17:18

回復 15# slamdunk6

I thought they sold  a  large time block to  mainland Chinese
作者: 老友四號    時間: 2012-6-5 18:26

識時务兼有可能飞黃騰達!為將來;為子孫!咁做有乜唔啱先!!
作者: 老友四號    時間: 2012-6-5 18:27

識時务兼有可能飞黃騰達!為將來;為子孫!咁做有乜唔啱先!!
作者: rockypath    時間: 2012-6-5 19:02

One of the two possibilities:

Either: politically super stupid - 中國領事管要背駡名,自家電臺又損聲譽。

Or:  無間道-亦退為進激發民衆激情。


如果支聯會廣告真的如1320所說有問題,我想知道問題所在何處。
作者: souksouk    時間: 2012-6-7 16:03

回復 1# 吳孟達


    冇聽,佢講咗乜野?那裡可以聽返?




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2