標題: [其他飲食] Anyone know how to treat bear gall bladder 熊膽? [打印本頁] 作者: Helissio 時間: 2012-9-25 15:56 標題: Anyone know how to treat bear gall bladder 熊膽?
My friend hunt down a black bear last week, took the meat and fur but gonna toss the internal organ. but he remember chinese might have a use for the gall bladder so he keep it and ask if i can put a good use to it, if not he will just throw it to the garbage. only way to treat i can think of is dry it in a food dehydrator then i dunno what else need to be done ( put it in chinese wine and age it?) any one got any clue?
I know thie object is sensentive, including myself I against bear gall bladder farm but since this bear is killed and not purposely kill for its gall bladder, if I can put it into good use is somewhat better then throwing it to the garbage.
and please dont turn this post into hunting vs vegetarian post.
thanks作者: 吳孟達 時間: 2012-9-25 16:52
You should tell your friend to not to kill any more bears in the future.作者: Helissio 時間: 2012-9-25 17:25
You should tell your friend to not to kill any more bears in the future.
吳孟達 發表於 2012-9-25 16:52
All I can say is my friend got license/tag and the hunt is legal and please stay on topic, i dont want to see this post turn into hunting or any type of arguement作者: Helissio 時間: 2012-9-25 17:26