Board logo

標題: 12th Annual Nikkei Centre Craft & Bake Fair [打印本頁]

作者: fibbi    時間: 2012-11-15 12:28     標題: 12th Annual Nikkei Centre Craft & Bake Fair

Lots of Japanese craft (and other handmade stuff). Free admission. Good to shop around in this weekend. I'll sell handmade card there too.


作者: 布小熊    時間: 2012-11-15 15:17

I want to go!! BUT... I don't want to spend $ and I know if I go, I will!!! AGGGHHHH
作者: fibbi    時間: 2012-11-15 16:32

回復 2# 布小熊


    go go go!!!!
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2012-11-15 23:03

maybe on saturday..........=w=
作者: fibbi    時間: 2012-11-15 23:28

回復 4# 嘉嘉


    I will only be there Saturday la.
作者: 嘉嘉    時間: 2012-11-16 00:00

not sure what's my plan for saturday yet >.<
see if i can come la~
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2012-11-16 09:29

it's hard to bus there....
作者: fibbi    時間: 2012-11-16 14:40

回復 7# 布小熊


    it's on kingway ...i thought there is bus on kingsway?
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2012-11-16 14:44

回復 8# fibbi
Nikkei Center is at Middlegate, way past Metrotown while still on Kingsway.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2012-11-16 16:40

any bus + train will take over 1hr 15 min at least with 3 transfer or more from Richmond.
作者: reyes    時間: 2012-11-16 17:19

i want to go there but hard to get there by bus + raining tomorrow




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2