Board logo

標題: 好耐無見啦!小弟下月返嚟探大家啦! [打印本頁]

作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-22 00:45     標題: 好耐無見啦!小弟下月返嚟探大家啦!

好耐無上嚟LYK啦,
唔知仲有無老友記記得我?
我嚟緊二月底會番嚟大概一個月呀

上次匆匆忙忙番嚟
見得Mushi同Asmok兩位之外就趕住走
今次想再搵多幾位舊朋友聚吓
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2013-1-22 00:50

Nox 兄, 邊會唔記得你丫~
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-22 00:57

5年啦,有幾多當年嘅老友記今日依然響度?
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2013-1-22 01:14

5年啦,有幾多當年嘅老友記今日依然響度?
Nox 發表於 2013-1-22 16:57

大C 姐, Moi 兄...
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-22 01:24

回復 4# mcjohnjohn


呢d名好陌生,係咪大家改版時候都改曬名?

Traum之前好似都有上嚟,不過好似風評不及當年?
已經經常玩嘢嘅幾位仲有無上嚟?
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2013-1-22 06:38

even me miss vanc
作者: fibbi    時間: 2013-1-22 09:38

Welcome back ar!
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2013-1-22 17:47

回復  mcjohnjohn


呢d名好陌生,係咪大家改版時候都改曬名?

Traum之前好似都有上嚟,不過好似風評不及 ...
Nox 發表於 2013-1-22 17:24

Traum 既轉世投胎是力兄, 可是力兄已經沒有上來一段時間, 看來已對這裡心死.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2013-1-22 17:59

haven't see Lik for a while.
Welcome back!
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-22 18:49

本帖最後由 Nox 於 2013-1-22 18:55 編輯

tiffiant 都離開咗Vancouver咁耐啦,幾時番去行吓?
(奇怪,只係響香港出席過一次LYK聚會,當時唔見你)
布小熊,Fibbi!!long time no see!  Glad to see you are all still using same name!  

wanna see if anyone would like to go bubble tea when I come back?  
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2013-1-23 06:45

nox? i'm not in van? did i say that?
作者: martintin    時間: 2013-1-23 14:57

回復 10# Nox


  welcome back 前版主
你講果唯一一次唔係 causeway bay 某cafe果次吧?!

Lik可能賺夠去台灣 溝Chi-ling~
作者: fibbi    時間: 2013-1-23 18:18

回復 10# Nox


    bubble tea? hosting interview??? I would be interested to see that!
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-24 00:10

回復  Nox


  welcome back 前版主
你講果唯一一次唔係 causeway bay 某cafe果次吧?!

Lik可能賺夠去台灣 ...
martintin 發表於 2013-1-23 14:57


就係得果一次CWB聚會咁大把囉
而家果間Poka Cafe都執咗啦....
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-24 00:15

回復  Nox


    bubble tea? hosting interview??? I would be interested to see that!
fibbi 發表於 2013-1-23 18:18


I'm not the one interviewing others this time.  We were talking about having a cross interview between me and the interviewer of the new 老友飯局.  Unfortunately that person has been absent since late Dec.  Anybody know how to get in touch with him / her?
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2013-1-24 01:41

I'm not the one interviewing others this time.  We were talking about having a cross interview bet ...
Nox 發表於 2013-1-24 16:15

她已經出來了...
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... p;extra=&page=5
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-1-24 02:28

立即過去!
作者: fibbi    時間: 2013-1-24 12:05

回復 15# Nox


    looking forward to the "cross over"!
Enjoy your trip here!
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-2-11 09:46

順便問一下,有無人記得LYK以前有個叫Caffy嘅人?
我記得佢應該係我當年第一個響LYK訪問嘅人
今次返來想揾下呢個舊朋友,唔知有無人有佢電話?
(我以前有佢地址,不過唔記得確實位置lu)
作者: jiujiujiu    時間: 2013-2-12 18:39

回復 16# mcjohnjohn


係架~ 我年廿九先同佢食過lunch!
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2013-2-13 01:06

本帖最後由 pkphilip 於 2013-2-13 01:14 編輯

Wow.. Nox is back!

Caffe a... let me see see.. I don't have her on my Facebook, maybe “貓” has her contact.

Nox, check your PM.

Philip
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-2-14 10:49

回復 21# pkphilip


I'm trying to look for her phone number.
We were talking on MSN around a month ago, said I would drop by the say hi, but she suddenly stop coming online and I've been trying to look for her contact number since.
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-2-14 10:51

BTW, anybody know if there are stores selling Nexus 4 bumpers in Vancouver?  I mean real ones, too many 山寨貨 in HK, quality not that great....
作者: ayako    時間: 2013-2-14 21:53

回復  mcjohnjohn


係架~ 我年廿九先同佢食過lunch!
jiujiujiu 發表於 2013-2-12 18:39


係啦, 最威係你啦~ 哈哈~
作者: jiujiujiu    時間: 2013-2-14 22:37

回復 24# ayako


又有幾威呀~ 頭先食飯又唔講.....
哈哈哈哈哈~

作者: ayako    時間: 2013-2-15 07:46

回復  ayako


又有幾威呀~ 頭先食飯又唔講.....
哈哈哈哈哈~
jiujiujiu 發表於 2013-2-14 22:37



哈~ 又借d 易威多次啦~~ 你睇下你丫~~ 哈哈~~~
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-2-19 11:25

本帖最後由 Nox 於 2013-2-19 11:27 編輯

剛剛落機,哇,搞乜SW Marine d野拆曬全部起apartment?
有好多大陸移民?

BTW, 請問有邊間手提電話公司可以用一個月打本地而且有得3G手機上網?
呢幾年習慣手機隨時隨地可以上網,突然無咗有d唔習慣
以前一直用Fido,但聽屋企人講話而家多好多細公司可能有更好選擇?
作者: AdminAssist    時間: 2013-2-19 12:27

本帖最後由 AdminAssist 於 2013-2-19 12:29 編輯

apartment多? 落Richmond仲嚇死你呀.

手機plan, 有些是有合約,或prepaid

http://www.comparecellular.com/c ... eID=4&CategoryID=51
作者: reyes    時間: 2013-2-19 16:02

回復 27# Nox

你真係好耐冇返過黎.....

一間7仔有哂你要既電話咭
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2013-2-19 16:18

剛剛落機,哇,搞乜SW Marine d野拆曬全部起apartment?
有好多大陸移民?

BTW, 請問有邊間手提電話公司可 ...
Nox 發表於 2013-2-19 11:25 AM

Depends on what phone you have. I think Virgin has OK deal for it.
You can join a "monthly" plan and just pay cash for it (so they can't charge u for the next month). I was pretty open to the sales that I just wanted to get that for a friend staying for 10 days. So he knows that's OK.
You can get data and calling plus a "free" sim card there.

I think most other ones, you will need to pay for the SIM. Fido... if you already has a SIM card somewhere, you can check with them for some pay-as-you-go plans.
They were too busy for me cos back then.. it was on the day of iphone 5 launch...
So the sales were too busy and I didn't want to lineup.
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-2-19 18:13

I shopped around today, Mobilicity was having a $25 plan with $10 sim (unlimited data) but with tax it's already like $45....    kinda expensive you know....

anything cheap and reliable? no need to have unlimited data, just want to have cheap phone that I can talk to someone?  (like 300 mins day time and unlimited after 7PM?)

checked Chatr and Wing today, heard Koodos not good....  so many options it's kinda confusing
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2013-2-19 19:22

I shopped around today, Mobilicity was having a $25 plan with $10 sim (unlimited data) but with tax  ...
Nox 發表於 2013-2-19 06:13 PM

my friend was using an iPhone so Mobilicity (or Wind... I forgot) didn't support it.
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-2-21 13:14

本帖最後由 Nox 於 2013-2-21 13:15 編輯

I ended up using Mobilicity.  the sim card works with my Nexus 4.  bad reception in basement though, can't even get a single bar of signal down there.  otherwise, up on surface, not much problem.
作者: 大C姐    時間: 2013-2-21 14:20

如果嚟Vancouver 10日,用iphone,打幾個long distance返香港報到,otherwise只係用少少data/ local air time,有冇一啲traveller's friendly嘅plan/電話卡?

定係寧願用香港漫游冇咁嬲?

作者: Nox    時間: 2013-3-1 11:08

如果嚟Vancouver 10日,用iphone,打幾個long distance返香港報到,otherwise只係用少少data/ local air ti ...
大C姐 發表於 2013-2-21 14:20



結果我用咗個無限data plan,反正香港大部分聯絡都係用whatsapp嘅 XD
要打電話就叫佢地開Line,暫時一毫子長途都無洗過,哈哈哈
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-3-1 11:11

剛剛從Whistler番黎,幾年無去,今次多咗Peak 2 Peak,
Sea to Sky又變得好行咗,滑雪去Whistler好似正過以前好多!

而家仲有無人仲有去Cypress, Seymour, Grouse?
唔知其餘呢3個滑雪場有無變化?

我最記得,以前Cypress連Lift Pass都唔需要買
新手可以拉住條纜繩上少少滑落黎自己學下先
唔知而家呢3間滑雪場仲有無呢支歌仔唱?
作者: B2L2    時間: 2013-3-1 11:32

Cypress changed a lot during the Olympic game.  They have an extra chair (Raven) at the back now.  Old runs are wider, added a handful of new runs by chopping trees.  Also new lodge for the cafe, etc.

Grouse doesn't change much.  Re-configured the chair lifts 4-5 years ago, not big changes otherwise.

Seymour, beginner used to just slide down the side without paying.  Not anymore, they have staffs there to prevent that.

Sea to sky has major improvement for Olympic.  Easily 20mins faster than before.  They have Symphony chair now which opened up the back side.
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-3-1 11:59

does Cypress and Grouse have "slide down without paying" thing still?
作者: 大C姐    時間: 2013-3-1 13:48

結果我用咗個無限data plan,反正香港大部分聯絡都係用whatsapp嘅 XD
要打電話就叫佢地開Line,暫時一毫 ...
Nox 發表於 2013-3-1 11:08



    用咩provider?

但係冇晒contact list其實你唔會用好多whatsapp,不過幾錢呢?

唔該晒!

作者: B2L2    時間: 2013-3-1 14:25

does Cypress and Grouse have "slide down without paying" thing still?
Nox 發表於 2013-3-1 11:59


Grouse have to pay to take the gondola up, so obviously no free lunch there.

Cypress, the snow path along the parking lot is simply flat which doesn't worth anything.  In front of the cafe, there is a field that a kid could play snow.  That's it.
作者: satil    時間: 2013-3-1 14:46

正如B2L2講Grouse要買飛上山, 加上山上是沒有地方玩toboggan.

Cypress 有收費tube park, 另有一個比小朋友玩的sliding area. .... http://cypressmountain.com/snow-tube-park

Mt. Seymour 有收費tobogganing,  http://www.mountseymour.com/tobogganingvancouver

唔使諗免費啦.
作者: B2L2    時間: 2013-3-1 16:27

If one is looking for 免費 skiing, there is a secret at Whistler.  

Look up Magic chair at Blockcomb base, it is a really short chair lift to bring people staying at the Blockcomb base up to the main track.  Usually after 10am in the morning, they will stop checking for ticket there.  If this short slope is good enough for you, you could ski there all day long without "paying".  

We met someone who joined a 7-days skiing trip from HK, she was an absolute beginner and skied 5 days there without buying any ticket.

Another possible route is after 3-3:30pm, take the Blackcomb gondola up to the parking lot and ski down to the village and repeat.  This route is to bring people back to the parking lot and no one is checking for ticket at the end of the date.
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-3-1 17:24

I just came back from Whistler yesterday, someone was guarding the magic chair…… and it was about  12 noon at the time. every lift has someone checking ski equipments and pass
作者: Nox    時間: 2013-3-1 21:06

回復 39# 大C姐


    其實大部分嘅contact都係存響電話而唔係響SIM Card,所以就算插本地卡都依然可以whatsapp香港嘅朋友。

  Data plan始終幫襯咗mobilicity,但接收真係差到無倫,去到Richmond Ikea,竟然企響樓上窗邊都無信號,竟然話要roaming! 同行嘅朋友剛好都係用mobilicity,一樣無信號,證明唔係我部機嘅問題。大佬,Richmond竟然要roaming!?  響屋企樓下一樣無信號...我都算,響外面樓上,窗口位置都無!

Data免費係好,但收唔到真係唔多掂.....
作者: B2L2    時間: 2013-3-2 00:55

I just came back from Whistler yesterday, someone was guarding the magic chair…… and it was about  ...
Nox 發表於 2013-3-1 17:24


Strange.  It was still the case at Magic chair during Xmas time.  For $100/ticket these days, they sure want to make sure you pay.

You sure they aren't just the lift worker and carry the scanner to scan your ticket?
作者: satil    時間: 2013-3-2 09:05

回復 44# Nox


mobilicity係弱啲。不過ikea 就似乎係特別有問題。
不論舊或新嗰間,可能係一個大金屬盒建築。
我有 roger 及 bell phone,  入內都弱一兩bar .有時會無 signal.
亦有可能係ikea 加設干擾。
你覺唔覺,行ikea 唔多見有人一路煲電話。
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2013-3-3 00:25

I got no reception inside Ikea and I am using Fido.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2