Board logo

標題: [茶餐廳] Mui Garden on North Road closed down [打印本頁]

作者: Jennie    時間: 2013-2-28 11:50     標題: Mui Garden on North Road closed down

It was its last day of business when I went there last Sunday. The lady owner said they decided not to renew the lease when it expires. After operating for 16 years at this location they wanted to have a break.
作者: Yes-man    時間: 2013-2-28 11:57

That's too bad. I'm not from the area but when I do go there that's the only place I know. Is there anything else good?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2013-2-28 12:17

潮樓?
作者: lo_pak    時間: 2013-2-28 14:58

I was there on Sunday as well...

I heard that the lady owner doesn't want to go for a 5-year lease...
作者: B2L2    時間: 2013-2-28 16:00

We don't like that Mui Garden anyway.  LuLu Cafe is better.  And California sushi (next door to LuLu) has pretty good spicy tuna sushi.
作者: Jennie    時間: 2013-2-28 16:52

LuLu has also folded.
作者: Jennie    時間: 2013-2-28 17:00

本帖最後由 Jennie 於 2013-2-28 17:02 編輯

Sushi California is always busy. For Japanese food I'd go to the new location of Fuji Sushi on St Johns (formerly 君臨軒, which folded a few months back.)
作者: BiscottiGelato    時間: 2013-2-28 17:15

North Garden law. Same stuff.
作者: esee    時間: 2013-3-1 23:11

Oh no! MG is one of my favorite place, no to many people quite good food not to expensive.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2