Board logo

標題: [其他飲食] 邊間Pho是你的摯愛? [打印本頁]

作者: fortunecolor    時間: 2008-4-21 17:34     標題: 邊間Pho是你的摯愛?

大家交流下。
我個人最喜歡一街T&T個mall既泰山,幾好食價錢又合理。

你的又甚麼favor?最近老婆大人開始中意食Pho,唯有四圍來拿料,以孝敬大人。

btw,尋日去walmart, 就近食左Pho 99 (north rd. x lougheed hwy), so bad!地芽菜就系生既端來,吾比basil,同waitress開聲要先卑好可憐既一條。海鮮粉湯底居然系滴速食面調味料包,好明顯可以食得出。真系so far最差。
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-4-21 17:43

i like the non-viet pho @ 置地 hahaha....
and i personally think the new location @ richmond of 泰山 sucks !
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2008-4-21 17:55

西湖 @ 帝國 is good
作者: fortunecolor    時間: 2008-4-21 18:04

西湖??茶餐廳喔,我以前通常order牛腩飯,從來未食過pho。似乎我都系覺得去越南餐廳(我知好多系華人owner)穩陣滴。
作者: Hyde    時間: 2008-4-21 18:10

ha? 西湖 is 越南餐廳...................

i like going to the one in coquitlam by save on and starbucks
作者: low_B    時間: 2008-4-21 18:36

I like the one on No.3 next to city hall, is call "lan"
作者: snowtree    時間: 2008-4-21 19:12

原帖由 fortunecolor 於 2008-4-21 18:04 發表
西湖??茶餐廳喔,我以前通常order牛腩飯,從來未食過pho。似乎我都系覺得去越南餐廳(我知好多系華人owner)穩陣滴。


帝國嗰間西湖喎, 明明係越南餐廳嚟嘅
我都幾鐘意去嗰到食牛肉粉~~
作者: fortunecolor    時間: 2008-4-21 19:31

原帖由 snowtree 於 2008-4-21 19:12 發表


帝國嗰間西湖喎, 明明係越南餐廳嚟嘅
我都幾鐘意去嗰到食牛肉粉~~

sorry,我記錯系鹿苑。
作者: Caffie    時間: 2008-4-21 19:50

鴻記 on Kingsway in Burnaby
和記 on Kingsway in Vancouver <--- 呢間食咗十幾年 (其他和記唔夠佢好)

泰山 s not bad, 前日啱啱食咗
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-4-21 19:52

but I think both 西湖 and 鹿苑 are gone.
btw. I don't like 西湖 cos it's very HK style...
作者: eggo    時間: 2008-4-21 21:30

Hastings, b/w nanaimo and renfrew, right next to starbucks, le petite saigon, ho ho mei ga!!
作者: jwc    時間: 2008-4-21 21:46

原帖由 Caffie 於 2008-4-21 19:50 發表
鴻記 on Kingsway in Burnaby
和記 on Kingsway in Vancouver  


鴻記 was my whole family's favorite, but these few years, I believe they switched ownership, become very bad.  粉硬,湯不對勁!
but 鴻記 on Fraser still has Pho that tastes the Best!

I'm quite surprise no one mentioned 小龍記 on main.  Hate to wait there though.
Sometime for convenience, I like to go to the one in IGA mall at Willingdon, Kingsway corner. 只係湯唔夠濃
Lan on No. 3 Rd is also very good.
AND, 煌記 on Main, 16th 都唔錯.
作者: chocoWinCY    時間: 2008-4-21 22:01

My recent favorite Pho restaruant in on Granville and ~ 65th Ave...next to HSBC...called 金火車頭

I love the noodle called sth like Vietnamese 牛腩麵...w/ carrot...little spicy.....it's in a separate category from the regular beef pho on the menu...but the soup is so rich..and the noodle is good!
作者: Caffie    時間: 2008-4-21 22:45

原帖由 chocoWinCY 於 2008-4-21 22:01 發表
My recent favorite Pho restaruant in on Granville and ~ 65th Ave...next to HSBC...called 金火車頭

I love the noodle called sth like Vietnamese 牛腩麵...w/ carrot...little spicy.....it's in a separate ...

金邊火車頭 is Cambodian... I don't like that place
For Cambodian stuff, I like 金邊小館 on East Georgia
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-4-22 14:08

以前去開”金龍” at Main夾2x street, 不過租約滿左之後就唔知搬左去邊囉
作者: hpyung    時間: 2008-4-22 17:00

原帖由 Hyde 於 2008-4-21 18:10 發表
ha? 西湖 is 越南餐廳...................

i like going to the one in coquitlam by save on and starbucks


pho 99 ?
haha i went there last week XD
they're alrightt
作者: hotsauce2k5    時間: 2008-4-22 19:01

高云in richmond
天龍in van
作者: LOK    時間: 2008-4-22 21:01

原帖由 eggo 於 2008-4-21 21:30 發表
Hastings, b/w nanaimo and renfrew, right next to starbucks, le petite saigon, ho ho mei ga!!

I like that one also.  
I used to go there since two/ three yrs ago, and my friend's family took over that place last yr (don't worry, they are Vietnamese).

[ 本帖最後由 LOK 於 2008-4-22 21:08 編輯 ]
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-4-22 22:29

原帖由 Caffie 於 2008-4-21 19:50 發表
鴻記 on Kingsway in Burnaby
和記 on Kingsway in Vancouver  



鴻記 on Kingsway in Burnaby is Awesome!
作者: Caffie    時間: 2008-4-22 23:36

原帖由 yungfourfour 於 2008-4-22 22:29 發表



鴻記 on Kingsway in Burnaby is Awesome!

Yea I know man! I love their iced coffee tooooooo
作者: blue20ae    時間: 2008-4-23 06:39

My favourite is 雲記 on Fraser
作者: pigheadbone    時間: 2008-4-23 08:09

原帖由 Caffie 於 2008-4-22 23:36 發表

Yea I know man! I love their iced coffee tooooooo


雄記 used to be my favorite too.  I went just last weekend, but everything seems degraded - the noodle, the springroll, and the service is ridiculously bad.
作者: sunmoon    時間: 2008-4-23 08:32

泰山 on North Road, Coquitlam is good in chicken rice, PHO is so so..
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-4-23 08:52

原帖由 yungfourfour 於 2008-4-22 22:29 發表



鴻記 on Kingsway in Burnaby is Awesome!


where abouts is it on Kingsway??
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-4-23 09:36

鴻記:
5975 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-4-25 08:56

原帖由 布小熊 於 2008-4-23 09:36 發表
鴻記:
5975 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC


THANKS THANKS =)
作者: cicilau    時間: 2008-5-4 03:24

原帖由 布小熊 於 2008-4-21 19:52 發表
but I think both 西湖 and 鹿苑 are gone.
btw. I don't like 西湖 cos it's very HK style...


西湖 isn't closed down.....I just went there today and it's alive and well.
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2008-5-4 12:39

西湖 is the only one that i don't mind going to...
all the other ones are rather dirty...
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-5-4 13:04

has anyone tried the new one @ the Richmond Sushi mall yet?!?!
i just saw it ytd.....probably grand opening too?
作者: Rainy    時間: 2008-5-4 19:12

泰山@一街T&T個mall
作者: lesliecafe    時間: 2008-12-13 11:38     標題: 回復 1# 的帖子

置地廣場的亞洲美食

鍾意食雞絲湯粉、越南粉卷、豬扒檬(D檬入面有好多菜!)同生牛肉粉!
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2008-12-13 11:51     標題: 回復 1# 的帖子

I used to go to Song Hong on Nanaimo @ Broadway,  like every week, the quality has
dropped and they changed hand in Summer.  Some smaller shop could be surprisingly
good although dirty. Do not ever go to the one on Kingsway @Victoria, it is so scary, people
gambling, Drinking, yes, hard stuff, swearing, Smoking . The funny thing is they take trays
of wet dishes to the dining area and wipe them with filthy wet cloth, apparently not using dishwashing machine,  yuk
作者: KY+NY    時間: 2008-12-17 01:01

Broaway & Nainamo 果間都唔錯

PS: 發覺越南餐廳唔單止越南粉好食 越南餐廳0既牛腩紛都好正 D湯底味道好特別
作者: KY+NY    時間: 2008-12-17 01:02

原帖由 KY+NY 於 2008-12-17 02:01 發表
Broaway & Nainamo 果間都唔錯

PS: 發覺越南餐廳唔單止越南粉好食 越南餐廳0既牛腩紛都好正 D湯底味道好特別


PS:我意思係每一間0既越南餐廳 反而NAINIMO呢間0既牛腩我未試過
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2008-12-17 01:06

原帖由 KY+NY 於 2008-12-17 02:01 發表
Broaway & Nainamo 果間都唔錯

PS: 發覺越南餐廳唔單止越南粉好食 越南餐廳0既牛腩紛都好正 D湯底味道好特別

I have not try it out since they changed hand 3 months ago, the previous owner was always packed
and they sold out soup by 9:00pmand have to send customers home
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-12-17 01:19

still like Lemon Grass, on Westminster Hwy.
作者: bearbear    時間: 2008-12-17 04:49

高雲 - public Market 附近in Richmond
作者: 字典仔    時間: 2008-12-17 07:33

西貢on kingsway near Gilley is the only pho i will go...lol
作者: simon    時間: 2008-12-17 08:11

原帖由 bearbear 於 2008-12-17 05:49 發表
高雲 - public Market 附近in Richmond


they always overcharge people there.
2 Phos @ 6.75 each + tax is around 14.20, they keep trying to charge people 14.80.
And it is obvious they will pocket the tax anyways because they just write the stuff on a piece of paper. But charging more than they 5% allowed is unacceptable.
作者: rockypath    時間: 2008-12-17 09:39

How about Richmond 泰山? Haven't tried it after it moved to Garden City. Is it still in business?
作者: masterbear    時間: 2008-12-17 09:40

原帖由 simon 於 2008-12-17 09:11 發表


they always overcharge people there.
2 Phos @ 6.75 each + tax is around 14.20, they keep trying to charge people 14.80.
And it is obvious they will pocket the tax anyways because they just write the ...

ANY LYK work in GST DEPARTMENT CLOSE CALL
作者: YnY    時間: 2008-12-17 16:39

I used to go to Pho Hung but their pho is no good anymore (not to mention their service)
So now I go to Green Lemongrass in Richmond.
Recommended dishes:
Papaya salad
Pho
Satay pork on vermicelli
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2008-12-17 17:09

聽起來溫哥華好多家越南野都有不錯的水準﹐我最近好喜歡去 KINGSWAY 近 5000 號那家 CAFE 54﹐開了不久 (好像不夠一年吧﹖) 就在 HSBC 隔離﹐樣樣野水準都好﹐價錢不貴﹐老闆娘細心又好笑容﹐給它 10/10。  (至於點細心﹖她記得每個人的需要﹐例如老人家唔食生牙菜﹐我老爺要用熱水送藥﹐她每次未說已經會拿來﹐非常好的服務)
作者: 字典仔    時間: 2008-12-18 11:55

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2008/12/17 17:09 發表
聽起來溫哥華好多家越南野都有不錯的水準﹐我最近好喜歡去 KINGSWAY 近 5000 號那家 CAFE 54﹐開了不久 (好像不夠一年吧﹖) 就在 HSBC 隔離﹐樣樣野水準都好﹐價錢不貴﹐老闆娘細心又好笑容﹐給它 10/10。  (至於點細心﹖她 ...


我parents去過話麻麻, 所以我都冇去試, 或者我應該drop by and give them a try; but parking is a pain during the day, especially due to the construction at the back!?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-12-18 12:08

anyone tried the new one @ crystal mall? (ground floor facing Willington)
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-12-18 15:24     標題: 回復 33# 的帖子

broadway & nanaimo
i like this one too..

[ 本帖最後由 chocolatebean 於 2008-12-18 16:26 編輯 ]
作者: RayRay    時間: 2008-12-20 23:02

I like South V. style

Pho 99 for pho

other food --- one in China Town on West side of E.Georgia between Main and Core

Sandwich --on North side of Main very close to the dead end car part on E. Georgia.

[ 本帖最後由 RayRay 於 2008-12-21 00:12 編輯 ]
作者: 小叻    時間: 2009-2-4 22:47

我去左幾次新城市廣場內既皇后越南牛肉河~ 幾好食架~ 但係唔知點解無乜人~ 你地去試下丫~
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2009-2-5 00:08

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-12-18 13:08 發表
anyone tried the new one @ crystal mall? (ground floor facing Willington)

我試左兩次﹐D野算 OK 好食﹐但係大陸人 RUN﹐唔好期望好正宗﹐同埋唔算平﹐地方唔太好坐﹐好少位﹐講完。
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-2-7 01:42

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-12-17 01:19 AM 發表
still like Lemon Grass, on Westminster Hwy.

we finally went to lemon grass today. i like their pho and spring rolls!
作者: maclover    時間: 2009-2-10 04:41

anyone try aberdeen food court's Basil Leaf? I think it's pretty good and the price is good too.
i specially love the spring roll, so far the best!
oh! you got to try the dessert caramel pudding (if you like this dessert), it's really really good!
作者: MAXIMUS    時間: 2009-2-10 09:09

原帖由 maclover 於 2009-2-10 05:41 發表
anyone try aberdeen food court's Basil Leaf? I think it's pretty good and the price is good too.
i specially love the spring roll, so far the best!
oh! you got to try the dessert caramel pu ...

Do they still include the creme caramel with the meal deal?
作者: yuusaku    時間: 2009-2-10 09:32

i like to go to this one also.
relatively cleaner than most Vietnamese restaurants.
the chef is a Cambodian Chinese raised in Vietnam,
i remember some of the dishes have a trace of Cambodian style.

for full blown Cambodian food, I recommend the one in Chinatown, always packed even during weekday lunch hour.

原帖由 小叻 於 2009-2-4 23:47 發表
我去左幾次新城市廣場內既皇后越南牛肉河~ 幾好食架~ 但係唔知點解無乜人~ 你地去試下丫~

[ 本帖最後由 yuusaku 於 2009-2-10 10:35 編輯 ]
作者: low_B    時間: 2009-2-10 09:37

原帖由 maclover 於 10-2-2009 04:41 發表
anyone try aberdeen food court's Basil Leaf? I think it's pretty good and the price is good too.
i specially love the spring roll, so far the best!
oh! you got to try the dessert caramel pu ...


Spring roll is good
作者: low_B    時間: 2009-2-10 09:39

Where is Lemon grass ne?
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-2-10 13:16     標題: 回復 55# 的帖子

Green Lemongrass
8180 Westminster Hwy
Tel: 604-270-6188

it's on the south side of westmint  between no. 3 and buswell. the old mad greek location.
作者: maclover    時間: 2009-2-11 00:01

原帖由 MAXIMUS 於 2009-2-10 10:09 發表

Do they still include the creme caramel with the meal deal?


i think some meal included (or you go often, the boss their remember you =P)
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-2-11 00:38

some photos taken w/ my cell phone at green lemongrass

rare beef&brisket&tendon pho, beef&brisket pho, spring rolls, red bean&green jelly drink

[ 本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2009-2-11 00:41 編輯 ]
作者: prelude318is    時間: 2009-2-14 16:25

鴻記 on Fraser is the best, I and my frd normally go there every other week to have dinner.




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2