Board logo

標題: [西餐] LA Grill & Bistro [打印本頁]

作者: ashtaron14    時間: 2008-5-30 13:03     標題: LA Grill & Bistro

This place is located in Richmond's Blundell Mall (No.2 Road & Blundell, next to Starbucks)

I go to this place at least once a week for lunch & dinner.

Their lunch specials are from Mon-Fri 11am-3pm. For $4.95 with a drink purchase (pops are $1.5, so about $7.5 after tax & tips) you can get a platter of Chicken Souvlaki, Chicken Strips, Chicken Wrap (basically chicken souvlaki in a wrap), daily soup & caesar salad, daily soup & BLT Sandwich, Fettuccini Alfredo, Tomato Linguine, or Curry Penne.

The portions are HUGE, for example, the Chicken souvlaki is served with rice, potatoes, caesar salad, pita bread & tzatziki.

Dinner wise, Mon-Thurs there's daily specials, and are the same every week; Monday it's New York Steak, Tues is Garlic Prawns, Wed is Chicken Souvlaki, and Thurs is Grilled Salmon. The dinner Specials are $6.95 with a drink purchase (So just under $10 after tax & tips).

I usually go there for dinner either Mon or Thurs because $10 for a steak or salmon dinner that is decent is hard to come by. There's a few half decent looking servers as well. The TVs are always on sports so that's a plus.

There are also daily drink specials, but that too much to list so I'll just leave it here.

If you are on a budget, but still want good food with BIG portions, LA Grill is the place to be, because there's NOTHING on their regular menu over $9.95 (I highly recommend their Chicken Pesto from the grill, it's the BEST)
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-5-30 15:23

I heard good things about this restaurant too!
but never had a chance to try it !
but i will definately go soon ! since even LYK suggested !!
作者: puZZle    時間: 2008-5-30 17:36

oh o_o
i live so near this but never tried it

thanks =)
作者: kaimui22    時間: 2008-5-30 21:06

I went there for their Monday steak special...really BIG portions! I ordered an ice tea for $1.75...and the steak had 2 pieces of garlic toast, lotsa salad, potatoes AND rice. And the steak was quite juicy too.

Almost every table had packed something to go..couldn't finish their portions.

One thing about the place tho...no high chairs and not enough servers.
作者: kmo    時間: 2008-5-31 23:15

wow...gotta try it later
作者: kobi    時間: 2008-6-1 16:13

Do I need to reserve a table?
作者: 阿邊個邊個    時間: 2008-6-1 17:00

i often go there for lunch with my friend during my senior years in high school. the place has some good food with decent prices (better than those crappy cafeteria lunches!!) and not so far from my high school. we love to go there because of the quiet environment that let u talk without being overheard.
作者: RayRay    時間: 2008-6-1 17:20

Lot of fans!  That means popular!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2