Board logo

標題: [甜品店] 甜絲絲? [打印本頁]

作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-12 15:31     標題: 甜絲絲?

today 開車經過 on kingsway/boundary 見到Grand opening 10%off 有冇人試過?唔知好唔好食呢?

[ 本帖最後由 chocolatebean 於 2008-6-12 16:36 編輯 ]
作者: tcwg    時間: 2008-6-13 13:37

i went!!
on thursday, their grand opening
they have A LOT of sago desserts, Pearl desserts, teas, and shaved ice.

i tried the lychee mango sago ice cream dessert!.. quite good.
a lot of "hui lau shan"'s dessert that i can't find.. they have it too :] worth a try
plus it is cheap.. 5 bucks for one.
作者: tcwg    時間: 2008-6-13 13:42

but it is kinda slow the service.. because they just started..?

and also it is called..."sum si si"
作者: BiscottiGelato    時間: 2008-6-13 14:26

Slightly slow, but quality makes up for it. Don't go if you are in a rush. go if u wanna sit and relax~
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-13 16:02     標題: 回復 3# 的帖子

oops, i got the wrong name..hehe...
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-6-13 16:13

anyone try their shaved ice? Is it soft and fine like snow?
There were a few places that used to serve really good shaved ice.... but now most dessert/bbt place's shaved ice is just ice from a blender.... crunchy and big...
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-13 16:13

anybody knows what's their hours of operation? i wanna go try at nite...thx
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-6-13 17:06

where is this place?!?!
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-13 22:32

i went there tonite, they open at 4pm - 2am, we ordered草梅西米露,荔枝西米露,mango西米撈,and banana split, the two 西米露are too watery , but the ice-cream and 西米撈 are okay.
作者: ying602    時間: 2008-6-13 23:24

where is the exactly address i wanna try tm
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2008-6-14 09:41

their stuff looks way better that those from 100% dessert in richmond, gotta try it soon
作者: cyberstudio    時間: 2008-6-14 12:56

Wow... got to look for this restaurant.
作者: Carmui    時間: 2008-6-14 12:58

whatwhat.. where exactly is it located ar?!!!
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-14 13:21     標題: 回復 13# 的帖子

is on kingsway...before boundary, there used to be a bubble tea place..and there is a chinese vet beside it. Well don't put too much hope on it, the food was okay, but to me not great.
作者: Carmui    時間: 2008-6-14 17:50

oh.. the place where OUT OF SITE use to be I'm guessing lol..
I'll give it a try later.. lol  ~~ thanks la ehhe!
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-6-15 22:56

what is the name of the resturant
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2008-6-17 11:42

i went, but they closed on monday

it's called  心絲絲,not 甜絲絲
作者: chickenwingprin    時間: 2008-6-18 08:53

Thanks for the post. I went there last night to celebrate a friend's birthday. I had the mango sago and it's quite good. The decor is still pretty new for they've been opened for less than 1 month (hence, the 10% off promotion). Although I'm a girl, I've to the say that the waitresses there are quite hot - pretty and good figure. Guys, go check them out. ;)
作者: slamdunk6    時間: 2008-6-20 00:10

今晚試左楊枝甘撈&芒果西米撈,兩樣都唔錯,楊枝甘撈加左芒果雪糕係入面,幾正架

美女好似欠奉,but 佢地服務態度好nice, 食完會問d 客比下意見添

值得再去
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-6-21 17:31     標題: 回復 11# 的帖子

oh hsbc side/london drugs or bubble tea side?
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-21 20:13     標題: 回復 20# 的帖子

on the bubble tea side
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-6-21 23:35

thx, i check that out...thx so MUCH
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-6-23 20:09

so no one knows the exact address eh ?
作者: puZZle    時間: 2008-6-24 00:54

so it's WEST of boundary?
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2008-6-26 19:31

係,冇錯係O係BOUNDARY以西,東行線果一邊........

我上星期同女友去試,一人食一碗,食完叫多兩碗打包返屋企俾阿爸阿媽食!佢話楊枝金露真係幾好!
作者: puZZle    時間: 2008-6-26 23:05

我反而覺得楊枝金露麻麻
i guess it depends on who's making it?
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-6-26 23:08

i was going to try this place out 2nite....
but.............when me and my bf got there...in front of the store.....
it was totally emptied inside...so we didn't really eat there (too weird) ..and we didnt wanna get take outs either...ahha
maybe we'll try it next time hopefully with some other customers ba....
作者: Carmui    時間: 2008-6-27 12:56

I drove by it yesterday la... I didn't see anyone inside either haha!!
I want to try it out sometime soon >< ~
I hope i wont be disappointed la ~
作者: Carmui    時間: 2008-6-27 21:15

does anyone know the opening hours for this place?
I plan to go sunday...  but not sure when it'll close..
作者: chocolatebean    時間: 2008-6-27 22:16     標題: 回復 29# 的帖子

if i remember it rite,it should be close at 2am?!
作者: Carmui    時間: 2008-6-30 11:12

I finally went yesterday la~~~~ Because it was so hot, I wanted to go somewhere with AC
But turns out that this place doesn't have AC hahaa!! so it was kinda hot la...

The exact address is 3618 Kingsway ~

The dessert tastes okay la~
I saw a few people that came by and looked at the menu outside.. but they left after haha~

Didn't have time to upload pics to computer yet la.. so i'll upload them later hehe!
作者: Caffie    時間: 2008-7-9 12:46

Lol... time for LYK Dessert Meet? (#5?) It's been a while...
呢間野好近我屋企, 以後想食糖水唔使落列治文
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-7-12 11:53

ya, i saw the store where is it....
it almost EMPTY inside
作者: low_B    時間: 2008-7-12 12:15

I bought take out yesterday , almost full house wo
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-7-27 22:17

it depends on the time
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-7-27 22:35

their dinner dishes are very decent too... surprisingly
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-8-4 17:28

原帖由 yungfourfour 於 2008-7-27 23:35 發表
their dinner dishes are very decent too... surprisingly


what kind of dinner dishes???
thye have cooked foods?
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2008-8-4 20:09

有野食,不過係d 吐司呀之類既野.......
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-8-4 23:07

they have beef wrapping "gum goo choi" dish
wings shrimps etc etc
作者: bloomflower    時間: 2008-8-13 18:18     標題: Menu

I scanned in their take out menu.........but I have no clue how to upload it onto this forum.
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2008-8-13 19:32

可以upload上www.photobucket.com
作者: bloomflower    時間: 2008-8-14 21:50     標題: Menu





作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-8-14 21:55

OHhhhhh nice!! thanks BloomFlower!
i still hvnt been to this place yet.......now that i've seen the menu...and target-ed what i want......
i think i shud try it out 2mr....since the weather is sickening HOT !




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2