Board logo

標題: 舊老友報到! [打印本頁]

作者: Nox    時間: 2007-11-29 01:43     標題: 舊老友報到!

行不改名坐不改姓﹐Nox參上
作者: Caffie    時間: 2007-11-29 02:00

Nox 笑得好奸呀!

我係Caffie
作者: Traum    時間: 2007-11-29 02:11

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2007-11-29 04:07

the biggest XXX hole is here now!!
be afraid, very afraid!
作者: martintin    時間: 2007-11-29 04:32

martintin 到!
作者: Quest    時間: 2007-11-29 05:19

Quest here sez Hi! to all LYK...too bad can't upload my "laughing panda" ....

Grrrr....
作者: alee    時間: 2007-11-29 08:07

heya!
not sure i'll be posting much. (just following my trend from the old board )
作者: 貓    時間: 2007-11-29 08:19

我係貓。貓即係我。
相信只有早一輩既老友記先知我係邊個lu…
作者: WaruiOne    時間: 2007-11-29 08:22

same old same old~ WaruiOne again!
作者: celeron_266    時間: 2007-11-29 10:29

hello...this is celeron_266 again
作者: its_visa    時間: 2007-11-29 11:07

this is vi_T0T being its_visa =) !!!!
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-29 11:11

someone took my username.
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2007-11-29 11:21

原帖由 貓 於 2007-11-29 08:19 發表
我係貓。貓即係我。
相信只有早一輩既老友記先知我係邊個lu…



I remember u la..  

he he ..

CP is CP ..
作者: its_visa    時間: 2007-11-29 11:22

原帖由 notgoddy 於 2007-11-29 11:11 發表
someone took my username.


Someone took your Goddy?

作者: Nox    時間: 2007-11-29 11:42     標題: 回復 12# 的帖子

No more Goddy?   Tried UnGoddy? j/k
Agree with Caffie we need other sets of emote icons.
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2007-11-29 11:57

mama-san-Alc reporting here~
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-29 12:00

rawr, I thought it's a clever username to have too... damn it

the emoticons are a bit too big, not to mention bad and wrong.

which one is pm?
給我留言 or 發短消息

lets see if admin can help...
作者: Derek128    時間: 2007-11-29 12:09

Derek






申請完後先發現打漏左128
作者: renerene    時間: 2007-11-29 12:17

same renerene in old forum... but i rarely post.. lol so no one knows me....
作者: Yui    時間: 2007-11-29 12:28

I'm Yui
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-29 12:35

原帖由 Yui 於 2007-11-29 12:28 發表
I'm Yui

I always wondered what you meant by yui... is it this 妖 or some other?
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2007-11-29 13:09

終於來了﹐大家好~~~
昨晚註冊了另外一個一模一樣的﹐但奇奇怪怪的。。。 可能係 BETA 版吧。。。
搞了一大餐才來到這兒啊﹐ 還要等一小時才可發言。。。
總之﹐安全抵壘~~~ 大家握握手~~~  
作者: 阿九    時間: 2007-11-29 13:22

原帖由 貓 於 2007-11-29 08:19 發表
我係貓。貓即係我。
相信只有早一輩既老友記先知我係邊個lu…


阿九-Ah9
貓兄, 真係好狗不見喎!!
henry, Miss Mo 走晒, 好耐無劈喇!!!!!
作者: chobit    時間: 2007-11-29 14:21     標題: Umm... I did change my ID..

Well.I hardly use any non real name ID..so here is my from laueddy to

  Chobit
作者: LTlovePK    時間: 2007-11-29 14:51

我都來了

post count由頭黎過, 我多年黎儲左600幾個post一夜付諸流水,嗚...
作者: sky    時間: 2007-11-29 16:15

i am lucky, still can use my old username
作者: dumbo    時間: 2007-11-29 16:22

I used to be p4_dumbo.  Now I'm just dumbo~
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2007-11-29 16:30

Yeah~~~ I finally can register la~~~
When I registered yesterday, the activation letter did not send to my e-mail account ar!!!
I had to change my e-mail address in-order to get the letter~~
作者: alphavision    時間: 2007-11-29 16:49

I was new @ the old loyaukee & now I am at the new loyaukee

hello I am alphavision
作者: tsawwassen    時間: 2007-11-29 17:27

I am lam8011. I don't know why I cannot logon using my old name and pass word, so I change a new status.

Best regards to everybody
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2007-11-29 17:42

here.
作者: Derek128    時間: 2007-11-29 18:38

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2007-11-29 17:42 發表
here.

唔用返反板佬 ?
作者: BarF1    時間: 2007-11-29 19:25

Proud member since Sep-01-03 ...
作者: nikonian    時間: 2007-11-29 19:54

My name is Nikonian.... people call me Nikonian.

有o的似失散左再重逢既感覺

[ 本帖最後由 nikonian 於 2007-11-29 19:57 編輯 ]
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2007-11-29 20:24

I am back too! ^_^
作者: 阿邊個邊個    時間: 2007-11-29 20:45

its me again.... i dun seem to be very active as compare to the lot here. hahaha
作者: raima    時間: 2007-11-29 20:52

hi everyone, i'm back too!
作者: puZZle    時間: 2007-11-29 20:54

so not used to seeing so many (新手)s
作者: 蛋撻    時間: 2007-11-29 21:16

報到~
不過之後就潛水囉!

(要等一個鐘先有得post~ 呀!!!!!!)
作者: wlkm    時間: 2007-11-29 22:11

haha.. i guess most of us just use the same username?
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2007-11-29 22:17

im using a different username now..~
but my avatar is still the same
作者: Derek128    時間: 2007-11-29 22:28

原帖由 cinderelly 於 2007-11-29 22:17 發表
im using a different username now..~
but my avatar is still the same

之前叫咩名?
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-29 22:56

for some reason I think it is vi_T0T or yyj

[ 本帖最後由 notgoddy 於 2007-11-29 23:00 編輯 ]
作者: Derek128    時間: 2007-11-29 23:03

原帖由 notgoddy 於 2007-11-29 22:56 發表
for some reason I think it is vi_T0T or yyj

我記icon 多過記人名
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-29 23:04

Damn us for being male and thus more visually orientated.
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2007-11-29 23:17

hmmm not those
but my name does start with a v~
(same with my old username)
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-29 23:32

1st guess vvn1217
2nd guess volvo850



anyways, welcome and enjoy watching people spam, and do join in from time to time.
作者: cinderelly    時間: 2007-11-29 23:53

so... is notgoddy goddy or not..!?
作者: Caffie    時間: 2007-11-29 23:55

原帖由 notgoddy 於 2007-11-29 23:32 發表
1st guess vvn1217
2nd guess volvo850



anyways, welcome and enjoy watching people spam, and do join in from time to time.

That is vvn..... I recognize the hello kitty
作者: pkphilip    時間: 2007-11-30 00:09

hihi...

same old pkphilip
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2007-11-30 00:28

yungfourfour
作者: Intelstan    時間: 2007-11-30 01:58

Intelstan is back.
作者: 字典仔    時間: 2007-11-30 02:18

我用唔番5 Zigen, 諗兩諗不如用番MSN個名, 在此拜見過各位....
作者: Caffie    時間: 2007-11-30 02:34

咁多人都改晒名, 好難記得邊個打邊個 >.<
作者: 字典仔    時間: 2007-11-30 03:18

唔記得入黎呢度睇番囉...
作者: Caffie    時間: 2007-11-30 03:36

咦, 好似五哥咁喺signature 度擺返舊既username 都係個好提議喎...
作者: 字典仔    時間: 2007-11-30 03:41

原帖由 Caffie 於 2007-11-30 03:36 發表
咦, 好似五哥咁喺signature 度擺返舊既username 都係個好提議喎...


我驚死人地唔知我乜水丫嘛...
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2007-11-30 04:37

原帖由 Caffie 於 30/11/2007 02:34 AM 發表
咁多人都改晒名, 好難記得邊個打邊個 >.


我就冇改啦!應該話好彩冇人用我個username!
作者: littledog    時間: 2007-11-30 08:16

I'm here too!
作者: Babida    時間: 2007-11-30 09:55

yo this is babida
作者: Quest    時間: 2007-11-30 10:44     標題: rampant identity theft and avatar problems going on

at least someone already took my signature laughing panda avatar ....

(*and I'm not too happy about it*)
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-30 11:12

Don't be afraid of naming names! We wont drag the guy out and feed him his teethes.
I like my old username back, but now I don't want to lose my post count, oh the turmoil...
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2007-11-30 11:26

原帖由 字典仔 於 2007-11-30 02:18 發表
我用唔番5 Zigen, 諗兩諗不如用番MSN個名, 在此拜見過各位....

你知點解嗎﹖如果你唔要個 SPACE就得。
作者: yuusaku    時間: 2007-11-30 12:05

still yuusaku
作者: utopia    時間: 2007-11-30 12:30

mama - san Utopia is here to re-union w/ my twin and lYK
作者: StirShitStick    時間: 2007-11-30 12:37

Vaguely do I remember a time not too long ago.
There was a time when I was known by another name.
My memory is not what it once was.
So hard I did try.
But in the end, I still fail to recall.
But henceforth, I shall be known as SSS.
作者: notgoddy    時間: 2007-11-30 13:13

Can you be more specific SSS?...
作者: him    時間: 2007-11-30 13:54

hello~ i'm the old "him jai" (cantonese)
作者: 字典仔    時間: 2007-11-30 13:57

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2007-11-30 11:26 發表

你知點解嗎﹖如果你唔要個 SPACE就得。


我知呀, 不過好煩, 我成日都唔就得邊到用5 Zigen, 邊到用5Zigen, 邊到用5_Zigen, 不如簡單d用番個熟識我既人都知我係邊個既名啦...
作者: 花滿樓    時間: 2007-11-30 17:04

吓, 又改版?

我係花滿樓.
作者: cola14    時間: 2007-11-30 17:19

changed name... it was chou chou before.. now cola14
作者: low_B    時間: 2007-11-30 23:35

Is me ......low b!!!
作者: hunny_master    時間: 2007-12-1 01:40

bigbigpooh becomes hunny_master
作者: wlkm    時間: 2007-12-1 11:42

rampant identity theft and avatar problems going on
at least someone already took my signature laughing panda avatar ....

(*and I'm not too happy about it*)


opps.. sorry.. i didn't realize it..

will change it.. haha
作者: asmok    時間: 2007-12-1 14:57

I'm here I'm here
作者: Ken    時間: 2007-12-1 16:44

i'm here

i am who i am
作者: 華美子    時間: 2007-12-1 21:30

仍然都係華美子,只係湊女太忙無時間慢慢研究呢個新版既功能。
作者: chihiro    時間: 2007-12-1 23:01

this is chihiro, same name, same person
作者: juicec    時間: 2007-12-2 00:26

My Name is still JuiceC.
I am a CD-Rom.
作者: AmericanBeauty    時間: 2007-12-2 01:17

This is DesperateHousewife.  My name is too long for this forum to handle, so here I am - as American Beauty.
作者: csg836    時間: 2007-12-2 01:25

this is lingcha
作者: Bikki    時間: 2007-12-2 12:04

kind of like the way I said "Here' in elementary. skool
作者: Sakura    時間: 2007-12-2 12:11

I m here~~
Still getting use to the fuctions~
作者: fayfayfay    時間: 2007-12-2 14:19

changed name... was ofayechan.. now called fayfayfay
作者: chankt    時間: 2007-12-2 16:28



願......呢篇唔係灌水文。
作者: kipposhi    時間: 2007-12-2 20:54

kipposhi
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2007-12-2 21:00

Samo samo, a true "senior" member
作者: Quest    時間: 2007-12-2 21:03

原帖由 wlkm 於 2007-12-1 11:42 發表


opps.. sorry.. i didn't realize it..

will change it.. haha


No worries. Thx for being considerate.

Q.
作者: 開心人    時間: 2007-12-2 21:20

有心人 一位 ... 開心人 一個
作者: ppp    時間: 2007-12-3 03:49

ppp is still ppp
作者: blowfish    時間: 2007-12-3 11:21

willc733 => Blowfish now
作者: news    時間: 2007-12-3 23:56

still news
作者: AAC    時間: 2007-12-5 11:07

由VIP 變回新手,又經常迷途,以前住係小鎮老友聚頭,而家被搬到大都會,真要一段時間來適應。
作者: pigheadbone    時間: 2007-12-9 20:09

here!
作者: 快樂牛郎    時間: 2007-12-9 20:15

原帖由 pigheadbone 於 2007/12/9 20:09 發表
here!


之前又懶係野咁話唔會join新LYK
而家又姣婆守唔到寡
作者: pigheadbone    時間: 2007-12-9 20:56     標題: 回復 95# 的帖子

唔好捉我浸豬籠....
作者: spoonek4    時間: 2007-12-9 22:05

我都返左黎喇!新地方,都有新鮮感,要研究下點用個版先!
作者: gleaner    時間: 2007-12-10 22:51

gleaner = 24 Tastes (the herbal tea in Chinese)
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2007-12-11 00:25

原帖由 gleaner 於 2007-12-10 22:51 發表
gleaner = 24 Tastes (the herbal tea in Chinese)

噢﹐原來係你。。。WELCOME BACK
作者: foreveryoung    時間: 2007-12-12 17:00

大家好, 雖然我不是常來, 希望大家多多指教, 謝謝!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2