Board logo

標題: [日本料理] 味千拉麵 <= 未熟的意粉 [打印本頁]

作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-13 14:31     標題: 味千拉麵 <= 未熟的意粉

This place sucks!  I only tried the ones in HK and I thought they are okay.  Today I went to the Parker Place one..

1.) the noodle SUCKS!  It's like.. 未熟的意粉
2.) I asked for Extra Spicy, and they charged me for $1.50 "extra spicy pork".  WTF?  I complained to the waitress and ask why didn't she tell me before I ordered, and the waitress just act dumb and said, "oh, I had to do that 'cause of the ordering system.  Anything extra has to be charged, didn't you know that?"

I almost want to not pay the extra $1.50, but then, sigh...

CHEE X SIN.  If I were the waitress, I would have canceled the $1.50 no question ask.  It was totally not the customer's mistake.

BANNED!  I won't go anymore.

*pissed*
作者: chunsh    時間: 2008-10-13 14:39

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-13 15:31 發表
This place sucks!  I only tried the ones in HK and I thought they are okay.  Today I went to the Parker Place one..

1.) the noodle SUCKS!  It's like.. 未熟的意粉
2.) I asked for Extra Spicy, and they ...


the menu has mentioned about that. u should be able to read it
I agree with u that the noodle is not very good, but I like their soup and the spicy pork

[ 本帖最後由 chunsh 於 2008-10-13 15:42 編輯 ]
作者: ravemother    時間: 2008-10-13 14:46

this place is a total rip off based on what u get and what u pay. went there once last year , never go back again.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-10-13 15:09

I heard about the under cooked spaghetti from one friend and I didn't even want to try it.
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-10-13 16:05

yea....i heard about the amazing spaghetti ramen too !
that is one of the top reason why i still have not tried this place yet after it opened for like...how long? a year or so ?
I'll stick to my Benkei ramen`` thanks alot!
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-10-13 16:16

Did the owner of this shop go to am1470 radio today? Sometimes he would appear on the show.
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-13 16:31

I asked, "can I 'add hot'"?
she said, "em.. sure"
and then ended up $1.50 more.. I don't think that's reasonable.  Does it mean that since it has been opened for so long, I must have tried before and know about the additional fee?  That's unreasonable!

Even if you order Lemon Coke "Ning Lok" anywhere, any waitress would tell you "+0.50 wor?" or something to notify/verify with the customer la!

[ 本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-13 17:33 編輯 ]
作者: chunsh    時間: 2008-10-13 16:40

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-13 17:31 發表
I asked, "can I 'add hot'"?
she said, "em.. sure"
and then ended up $1.50 more.. I don't think that's reasonable.  Does it mean that since it has been opened for so long, I must have tried before and  ...


not really
again, their food is not good, but about that issue, if the menu mentioned it already(and it is easy to read for me), why blame other people?
作者: its_visa    時間: 2008-10-13 18:00

hm....but.....ACC-HE asked for more spicy (seasoning) not the spicy pork wor........
but the waitress assumed he wanted spicy pork i guess??!?!

is this the problem?!?! hmmmmm.....
ORZ ...
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2008-10-13 18:19

做企枱有責任向客人說明所有付加費用。
你可以堅持唔俾,因為你根本唔知情。
正如你quote 左價俾個客就唔可以再加。

唔好同我坳,我做樓面夠耐,就算menu雞乸咁大隻字寫到明都好,
企枱唔講清楚佢都係冇權收你錢。
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-10-13 19:04

Moirhapsody: Agree.  That should be basic practices on food industries.


hm.... what about cold drink that costs extra?
can they not charge the customer if they didn't say it clear?

As a customer I know a lot of places don't say it
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2008-10-13 19:12

yes if they don't say it clearly,  they can't charge you extra for cold drink.
since 凍飲加一almost a "law" of those restaurants , you can't really fight that off without making a messy scene.
But remember, they can't force you to pay any thing that is extra, so as tips.
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-13 20:49

oh well... $1.50, ya, they got me to pay it, but they got less tip and at least one less customer.
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2008-10-13 21:43

為左果$1.50 而唔去幫襯就唔係咁值得woh.
當然, 果度d 野唔好食就唔值得再去啦.
作者: Purpleheart    時間: 2008-10-13 22:05

非常同意~

o的麵真係好難食架~~ 都唔明點解間野仲未執
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-10-13 22:51

Comeon, the owner said on radio that his shop serves authentic Japanese ramen. He claimed that there are hundreds of types of ramen in Japan. I tend to agree with this point, since as we all know, there maybe thousands of type of wonton noodles. Each store is different. Maybe his type of ramen is just like under-cooked spaghetti. So you guys should not say it is not real ramen without broadening your knowledge of ramen. This guy knows all the details of ramen, like the weight of each ramen, how long you cook it, the type of pork used, how you cook it etc. He claimed that his Japanese customers in Toronto praised his ramen.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-10-13 22:56

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-13 10:51 PM 發表
Comeon, the owner said on radio that his shop serves authentic Japanese ramen. He claimed that there are hundreds of types of ramen in Japan. I tend to agree with this point, since as we all know, the ...

so you tried it and like it?
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2008-10-13 23:31

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-14 14:51 發表
Comeon, the owner said on radio that his shop serves authentic Japanese ramen. He claimed that there are hundreds of types of ramen in Japan. I tend to agree with this point, since as we all know, there maybe thousands of type of wonton noodles. Each store is different. Maybe his type of ramen is just like under-cooked spaghetti. So you guys should not say it is not real ramen without broadening your knowledge of ramen. This guy knows all the details of ramen, like the weight of each ramen, how long you cook it, the type of pork used, how you cook it etc. He claimed that his Japanese customers in Toronto praised his ramen.


Can you please point out who said that it is not "real ramen"?
Members just think that it is like under-cooked spaghetti.

Yes, I tell you that one of traditional ramen is made of 豬餿, do you want to broaden your knowledge to try it? You may praise it...

Well, as a little educated person who without any knowledge, I can only trust my taste.
I don't like those under-cooked spaghetti like ramen.
作者: rockypath    時間: 2008-10-13 23:34

Well, he can continue to sell the ramen and we can continue not to visit the place. No customer = no business. So what is the point to keep it open? The owner should think about this.
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-10-13 23:40

原帖由 mcjohnjohn 於 2008-10-14 00:31 發表


Can you please point out who said that it is not "real ramen"?
Members just think that it is like under-cooked spaghetti.


Comeon, there was another thread about this ramen store. Someone people said the ramen from this store is not real ramen.
But so far, there are still customers going there, hahaha.

[ 本帖最後由 peter236 於 2008-10-14 00:41 編輯 ]
作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2008-10-13 23:53

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-14 15:40 發表


Comeon, there was another thread about this ramen store. Someone people said the ramen from this store is not real ramen.
But so far, there are still customers going there, hahaha.


real ramen? what is real ramen?
is rice real ramen? is bread real ramen? is under-cooked spaghetti real ramen? no? why not? how to prove it?

I would praise rice even if it is real ramen. but I won't praise 豬餿 even it is real ramen.
it is just my opinion only, someone may like to eat 豬餿 more than rice... who? it is a pig!
作者: Caffie    時間: 2008-10-14 00:12

今次衰到連相都冇心情影呀, 翻版佬?
作者: mui122    時間: 2008-10-14 06:42

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-13 23:51 發表
Comeon, the owner said on radio that his shop serves authentic Japanese ramen. He claimed that there are hundreds of types of ramen in Japan. I tend to agree with this point, since as we all know, the ...


This is called bullshXitting
anyone can act like theyre an expert
作者: sheep    時間: 2008-10-14 08:43

0甘 我唔俾小費 得唔得?
都冇寫嚮menu度
又係唔係俾少過10%會俾人X
"無論服務好唔好
小費唔可以話冇"
作者: sheep    時間: 2008-10-14 09:07

佢搬一堆理論出泥 係吹水 九0翕 你就當秘笈
就係因為有你呢D豬兜
佢地先至可以生存落去
佢係一個把口浪過油既教徒
佰幾種拉麵喎 你試過未丫 佢都未試均啦
自己兄弟喎 都呃? 唔會既!
原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-13 23:51 發表
Comeon, the owner said on radio that his shop serves authentic Japanese ramen. He claimed that there are hundreds of types of ramen in Japan. I tend to agree with this point, since as we all know, the ...

作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-10-14 09:14

原帖由 sheep 於 2008-10-14 10:07 發表
就係因為有你呢D豬兜
佢地先至可以生存落去
...


agree with you this time

..and that place is really SUCK...
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-14 09:31

LYK is fun & entertaining as ever.
作者: fibbi    時間: 2008-10-14 09:47

The one in HK is not that bad. At least everything is hot.
I think the ingrediants are same as the HK store but the ramen some how comes out undercook and soup is warm (if not cold)...
And of course...it's almost double the price of HK....definitely no go back for me...
作者: Hyde    時間: 2008-10-14 09:54

isnt this place owned by Ricky Cheng?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-14 09:59

原帖由 Hyde 於 2008-10-14 10:54 發表
isnt this place owned by Ricky Cheng?

(The HK ones) used to be, then he sold to 美心 group.
作者: Hyde    時間: 2008-10-14 10:07

well... even the HK one suck... i dont even know why ppl go there...
作者: daimo    時間: 2008-10-14 11:18

under-cooked spaghetti?

The one I had was over-cooked spaghetti ...
作者: porsche811    時間: 2008-10-14 14:23

my friend happens to know the factory they get the under-cooked spaghetti from and it's actually a relatively expensive spaghetti...

I tried it before, and I thought it was okay.  The waitresses can be hilarious at times.  Especially the fat chick. hahahaha
作者: 小叻    時間: 2008-10-14 17:16

The food sucks!!! dun ever try the Gyoza... omg.. went to that place once for lunch.. order a 'combo'.. the noodle..yuck.. and the gyoza.. sucks.. tastes weird..not sure if it is not fresh or what... =_="
作者: MoiRhapsody    時間: 2008-10-14 20:14

老實個句,
倒同行米都要講,
如果服務完全唔得既話,
你可以一仙tips都唔俾。
作者: chunsh    時間: 2008-10-14 20:54

原帖由 小叻 於 2008-10-14 18:16 發表
The food sucks!!! dun ever try the Gyoza... omg.. went to that place once for lunch.. order a 'combo'.. the noodle..yuck.. and the gyoza.. sucks.. tastes weird..not sure if it is not fresh or what...  ...


what is gyoza
作者: 常在心    時間: 2008-10-14 21:01

日式餃子
作者: rabbit_jen    時間: 2008-10-14 21:50

how much do they charge for the ramen?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-14 21:55

my order was originally $7.25, which is not cheap to begin with, then they added the $1.25 'spicy pork', which I wasn't even sure if I got more pork or not.
作者: daimo    時間: 2008-10-14 22:12

sounds like they took your order of

"extra spicy (soup)"

as

"extra spicy pork"

...

I remember the waitress who served me was absent minded ...
作者: 小叻    時間: 2008-10-14 22:47

my bf ordered the spicy ramen too..but it is totally not spicy!!! the waitress even ask him if he wants mild, spicy or very spicy..my bf told her very spicy...well..the color is a bit red...but not spicy lor..or just the soup has no flavours..
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-10-14 23:08

The question is why the owner does not use "better ramen". Are there any ramen factory in Vancouver? Are his Toronto stores using the same type of ramen? He sounds so knowledgeable about Japanese food. He sounds like a well-travelled person as he shared his eating experiences on the radio program.
作者: chunsh    時間: 2008-10-14 23:59

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-15 00:08 發表
The question is why the owner does not use "better ramen". Are there any ramen factory in Vancouver? Are his Toronto stores using the same type of ramen? He sounds so knowledgeable about Japanese food ...


I back for hk for visit about few years ago. they use the same noodle as this one does
I think the noodle is centrally supported (just like the meat in macdonald restaurants)
作者: rockypath    時間: 2008-10-15 02:04

I am just curious whether there is anyone on LYK like this store. Maybe they can share a different opinion. Anyone?
作者: news    時間: 2008-10-15 04:54

the chain in hk is not good to being with.....y bother eating the one in van when there are tons more authentic and better ones avail in van????
作者: chunsh    時間: 2008-10-15 09:30

原帖由 rockypath 於 2008-10-15 03:04 發表
I am just curious whether there is anyone on LYK like this store. Maybe they can share a different opinion. Anyone?


I am, u know, eating habbit/preferences are very subjective, just like art
作者: daimo    時間: 2008-10-15 10:19

I've seen/eaten white thin straight ramen in Japan.  tasted excellent.

I think it's just poor management.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-10-15 10:27

原帖由 daimo 於 2008-10-15 10:19 AM 發表
I've seen/eaten white thin straight ramen in Japan.  tasted excellent.

I think it's just poor management.

Actually I had thin straight remen in Japan too. They are REALLY good. I think those are the Sapporo style. (not sure)
BUT they totally don't taste like spaghetti.
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-15 12:19

原帖由 chunsh 於 2008-10-15 00:59 發表


I back for hk for visit about few years ago. they use the same noodle as this one does
I think the noodle is centrally supported (just like the meat in macdonald restaurants)

Oh really? I thought the ones in HK were different from the ones used here.
作者: Surreal    時間: 2008-10-15 13:53

味千8蚊一碗麵

金太郎又係8蚊

真係差天共地
材料係變化多
帶子豬扒雞扒叉燒咩都有
湯底變化都多D
不過真係唔夠飽, 好細碗

我唔算大食 (去All you can eat可以話必蝕, 仲要係蝕得好勁)
都可以覺得碗麵唔夠喉
要之後去Tim記買杯Ice Cap先撐飽佢....


8蚊, 太貴了
作者: daimo    時間: 2008-10-15 14:02

memory serves 九州拉麵 was on par .. or even ...


作者: an00    時間: 2008-10-15 14:24

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-15 13:19 發表

Oh really? I thought the ones in HK were different from the ones used here.



i dont think they're the same woh....
when i ate the ones here about half a yr ago, i remember them as pretty damn bad...i'd rather go home n eat instant noodles...
i had the one in hk in august, it wasnt the best ramen, but it was not bad
i dont remember if the noddles look the same or not, but i'm sure that the hk one tasted much better
作者: GAClone    時間: 2008-10-15 23:22

i think the noodle restaurants in van are quite overpriced...in general
作者: mui122    時間: 2008-10-16 07:02

mei chin in hk sucks
i would imagine the one in van to be worse
作者: prelude318is    時間: 2008-10-17 10:51

Honestly, I think the instant noodle is better than their ramen.
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-10-17 16:27

Comeon, just stick to Chinese la mian. Japanese ramen are just copy of Chinese noodles.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2008-10-17 20:39

原帖由 peter236 於 :27 發表
Comeon, just stick to Chinese la mian. Japanese ramen are just copy of Chinese noodles.

I don't know why Japanese style noodles so popular in Chinese Community. I have yet to try
any ramen shop that is worth to return, over priced, loaded with MSG and the name is plain silly,
why bother calling dried noodles ramen. 95% of the ramen shops use typical Chinese noodles at a
fraction of the cost. One popular South Van Ramen shop really gross me out, they have no clue for
sanitation and safe food handling. Many of them use the noodle product from Tak Fung Noodle Factory,
low end product available to everybody.
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-10-17 21:45

原帖由 somewhereintime 於 2008-10-17 08:39 PM 發表

I don't know why Japanese style noodles so popular in Chinese Community. I have yet to try
any ramen shop that is worth to return, over priced, loaded with MSG and the name is plain silly,
why bother ...

Are there any ramen shop in south vancouver?
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2008-10-17 22:53

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-10-17 17:27 發表
Comeon, just stick to Chinese la mian. Japanese ramen are just copy of Chinese noodles.

Tried the one in food court above Richmond T&T?  Their lamb noodle is kindda good. Very Chinese.
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-10-17 23:10

原帖由 布小熊 於 2008-10-17 22:45 發表

Are there any ramen shop in south vancouver?


I think there is a ramen shop on Granville St near 67th St. I am not sure if this is what he talked about. But I don't think it is popular.

[ 本帖最後由 peter236 於 2008-10-18 00:12 編輯 ]
作者: librazhy    時間: 2008-11-26 17:12

this ramen place r for suckers.
作者: rockypath    時間: 2008-11-28 00:14

原帖由 librazhy 於 2008-11-26 18:12 發表
this ramen place r for suckers.


why do you hate it so much?
作者: peter236    時間: 2008-11-28 02:41

Which is your favourite for this la mian store?
作者: loner    時間: 2008-12-28 19:11

his place is a total rip off




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2