Board logo

標題: [西餐] Which oyster bar is good? [打印本頁]

作者: low_B    時間: 2008-11-27 23:40     標題: Which oyster bar is good?

Which oyster bar is good? any idea?
作者: rockypath    時間: 2008-11-28 00:12

i want to know as well. I heard there is a good one in Yaletown, but don't know the name. anyone knows?
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2008-11-28 01:28

原帖由 rockypath 於 2008-11-28 12:12 AM 發表
i want to know as well. I heard there is a good one in Yaletown, but don't know the name. anyone knows?

One in Yaletown is Rodney's.
作者: Hyde    時間: 2008-11-28 01:52

joe fortes

rodney's suck tbh... its only good for the happy hour special
作者: librazhy    時間: 2008-11-28 02:15

rodney = very good

joe fortes = very very good

both good imo
作者: low_B    時間: 2008-11-28 08:47

I read the review in dinehere, the service of Rodney is pretty bad
作者: icing    時間: 2008-11-28 10:17

Joe Fortes
作者: low_B    時間: 2008-11-28 11:59

Any other place? I think Joe Fortes is noisy
作者: mibu    時間: 2008-11-28 12:09

C rest?
作者: librazhy    時間: 2008-11-28 17:48

203-1184 Denman,  oyster bar nice & quiet.
作者: 大C姐    時間: 2008-11-30 09:50

原帖由 low_B 於 2008-11-28 09:47 發表
I read the review in dinehere, the service of Rodney is pretty bad



佢係SELL casual唔係SELL high class﹐當然唔會好好service啦。





歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2