Board logo

標題: ice salt [打印本頁]

作者: tweety    時間: 2008-12-13 20:14     標題: ice salt

where can I buy the cheapest one?
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2008-12-13 20:19

[quote]原帖由 tweety 於 2008-12-13 21:14 發表
where can I buy the cheapest one? [
Rona on Kingsway has a big sign $5.29
作者: tweety    時間: 2008-12-13 20:45     標題: big one or small one?

'cuz of zeller selling $3.99 for small one only..

thanks
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2008-12-13 21:14

My family got a 20kg (44lbs) bucket from Costco for about $18-$20.
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-12-13 21:36

rona has some cheap salt ice
作者: tweety    時間: 2008-12-13 21:40     標題: thanks

I'll check it out tomorrow..

actually.. is it too late to put it on my driveway tomorrow?

it's about 3cm outside already
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2008-12-13 22:25

i rather shovel the snow tomorrow
and put salt ICE
作者: low_B    時間: 2008-12-13 23:05

Can tire...but you need to check the price, a big difference for the price, I mean difference brands




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2