Board logo

標題: 哥倫比亞海盜將15名觀光客丟下海 [打印本頁]

作者: CWong    時間: 2008-12-15 08:14     標題: 哥倫比亞海盜將15名觀光客丟下海

更新日期:2008/12/15 12:02
       
(中央社波哥大14日綜合報導)哥倫比亞警方今天表示,六名劫匪在哥國太平洋海域攻擊一艘載滿觀光客的遊輪,將包括三名幼童在內的15名觀光客搜劫一空後並將他們拋下海。

警方指出,這起劫船事件發生在哥倫比亞西部布維那文土(Buenaventura)港附近,在波哥大東南方約500公里的海上。

當地警察首長佛朗哥上校(col.Angelo Franco)表示,這艘名為紐比亞(La Nubia)的觀光船,事發當時剛出港沒多久,劫匪將觀光客和船員拋下船時,他們還穿著救生衣,因此都能游回岸邊。

警方已對這些險些釀成大禍的劫匪,展開全面的搜捕行動。971214
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2008-12-15 11:26

好驚﹐唔敢坐 Cruise 了
作者: qqmaro    時間: 2008-12-15 11:30

somehow i am only seeing news for 哥倫比亞海盜. I guess other locations are safe.
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2008-12-15 12:06

Seeing 海盜 nowadays are kinda scary...
I think they only appeared in the past tim
作者: masterbear    時間: 2008-12-15 12:27

looks like no body and no countries want to involve and fight 海盜 wor? Where is PETER PAN?
作者: CWong    時間: 2008-12-15 12:47

原帖由 qqmaro 於 15/12/2008 11:30 發表
somehow i am only seeing news for 哥倫比亞海盜. I guess other locations are safe.

another old post about Cruise being robbed by pirate
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/frame.php?frameon=yes&referer=http%3A//www.loyaukee.com/forum/index.php
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-12-15 13:36

"險些釀成大禍的劫匪"

呢句好有問題。。。
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-12-15 13:54

原帖由 siumaibb 於 2008-12-15 14:36 發表
"險些釀成大禍的劫匪"

呢句好有問題。。。



I think .. it means no one died??  that is already not the worst la..  

Sigh ..  read too much ONE PIECE??
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2008-12-15 16:56

no la, I think this kinda statement shouldn't be written on news reports, they can say highly dangerous pirates, but 險些釀成大禍的劫匪 is kinda unappropriated......anyway, just my 2 cents
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-12-15 18:12

Yeah .. it is a 大禍 already ...




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2