Board logo

標題: 音樂盒 [打印本頁]

作者: puZZle    時間: 2009-1-14 17:55     標題: 音樂盒

請問有無老友記知道大溫邊度有音樂盒賣? 謝謝!
作者: ravemother    時間: 2009-1-14 18:08

http://www.musicboxdiy.com/

much cheaper with lots of variety.
作者: ACC-HE    時間: 2009-1-14 18:12

Last time I saw some from the Vancouver Art Gallery gift shop.  Just a few selections though.
作者: bubblesalt    時間: 2009-1-14 21:10

Those "engrave" places in the mall, they do sell music boxes.

Aren't there used to be a "music box only" store?   I thought there was one in metrotown before?
作者: puZZle    時間: 2009-1-14 22:32

原帖由 bubblesalt 於 2009-1-14 22:10 發表
Those "engrave" places in the mall, they do sell music boxes.

Aren't there used to be a "music box only" store?   I thought there was one in metrotown before?


hmmm never seen one
and i'm there quite often
maybe i just missed it?

thx =D
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-1-16 16:30     標題: 回復 4# 的帖子

I double confirmed that one.  I just went to those engrave places few weeks ago and saw them.
作者: puZZle    時間: 2009-1-22 23:40

hmm i went to the metro engraving place today and the staff said they don't have any

does anyone know where else i can get it?

much thanks




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2