

原帖由 myversa 於 2009-2-19 14:59 發表
and you can withdraw money anytime you want without penalty for tax free savings.
原帖由 fibbi 於 2009-2-19 03:00 PM 發表
I would prefer to put in RRSP first, because of the tax return. Then use the tax return to put in the tax saving account.
RRSP is not as flexible (not supposed to withdraw until retire) but at the sa ...
原帖由 fibbi 於 2009-2-19 16:00 發表
I would prefer to put in RRSP first, because of the tax return. Then use the tax return to put in the tax saving account.
RRSP is not as flexible (not supposed to withdraw until retire) but at the sa ...
我都俾左兩年稅啦~ 之前有人同我講唔好買RRSP所以無買過~ 我數口麻麻~ 但要大拿拿羅$10000出黎買RRSP又好似貴左D wor~ 原帖由 小叻 於 2009-2-19 18:14 發表
完全唔明 ><我都俾左兩年稅啦~ 之前有人同我講唔好買RRSP所以無買過~ 我數口麻麻~ 但要大拿拿羅$10000出黎買RRSP又好似貴左D wor~
稅先至係2600之麻 ??
原帖由 小叻 於 2009-2-19 18:14 發表
完全唔明 ><我都俾左兩年稅啦~ 之前有人同我講唔好買RRSP所以無買過~ 我數口麻麻~ 但要大拿拿羅$10000出黎買RRSP又好似貴左D wor~
稅先至係2600之麻 ??
唔係全年只給 $2600 稅﹖﹖ 甘即係話﹐如果你買 RSP﹐你分分鐘唔使比兼有退稅拿窩。。。因為你份人工已經早就扣左入息稅﹐若還要比稅﹐你稅的總數就好多呢。。。原帖由 Littleprince 於 19-2-2009 17:53 發表
小叻﹕
你的意思是你還要比 $2600 稅??唔係全年只給 $2600 稅﹖﹖ 甘即係話﹐如果你買 RSP﹐你分分鐘唔使比兼有退稅拿窩。。。因為你份人工已經早就扣左入息稅﹐若還要比稅﹐你稅的總數就好多呢。。。
你拿出去年的 NOA 看看你 ...

原帖由 小叻 於 2009-2-19 19:17 發表
上網查左~ 如我比$2000 落RRSP﹐ tax saving = $650﹐ 係咪即是今年要俾既稅 ex. 2600 減 650 = $1950 呀?![]()
原帖由 小叻 於 2009-2-19 19:17 發表
上網查左~ 如我比$2000 落RRSP﹐ tax saving = $650﹐ 係咪即是今年要俾既稅 ex. 2600 減 650 = $1950 呀?![]()
原帖由 Littleprince 於 2009/2/21 21:01 發表
Markov chain 似乎係計 PROBABILITY 多D 窩﹐ correct me if I'm wrong... 普通 ARIMA MODEL 唔得咩﹖
原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2009/2/21 21:47 發表
I thought there is a site that can tell the upper limit of RRSP one can buy...
anyone knows where is it?
原帖由 快樂牛郎 於 2009-2-21 23:46 發表
頭先手痕隨便計下一個簡化既scenario
ROI: 4.5% per year
Salary: 50,000 at age 25, 8% increase per year from age 25 to 35, 4% per year afterwards (this is reasonable after promotion and bonus is consid ...
原帖由 Littleprince 於 2009/2/22 13:00 發表
你唔使交稅兼有退稅拿﹐遲D先買喇。。。(是否因你有學費 CLAIM﹖)
學樓上說的﹐你無需擔心 RSP 海嘯﹐係無呢樣野既。。。原因係 RSP 係可以放 SAVINGS 或者定期﹐隨便你的﹐你可以選最安全的銀行﹐而且加拿大銀行有保險﹐安全過你 ...



原帖由 Nam 於 2009-2-25 18:05 發表
I purchased 5000 RRSP two years ago and switch it to locked GIC (1.5 yrs ).
And put another 5000 into Tax free saving account.
That RRSP that I purchased is for first time home buyer deal...
So I h ...


原帖由 peter236 於 2009-2-25 21:34 發表
Are these Money Market Funds good? The GIC has only 3% interest rates and it is for 2 years, That means 1.5% per year. Is there anything that is safer and more flexible than GIC?
原帖由 Nam 於 2009-2-25 19:33 發表
Thanks Little Prince.
Well, initially, I didn't lock my RRSP. It was a high interest flexible RRSP account.
Then GIC was doing promotion, lock 1.5 years for 3.7% interest rate. I didn't expect the ...
原帖由 Littleprince 於 2009-2-25 21:50 發表
無野安全過 GIC 窩。。。所謂 GIC 就是 Guaranteed Investment Certificate﹐即係話政府有 CDIC 保障到 $100﹐000 每個戶口﹐就算銀行關門你都拿得回錢﹐你話係咪安全﹖當然更靈活的就是普通儲蓄戶口喇﹐但利息可能只得 0。1% ...
原帖由 B2L2 於 2009-2-27 01:07 發表
Just FYI.
ING Direct has 90 days RSP GIC at 3.5%
Scotia has 30months GIC at 3.5% also (RSP or not)
- Brian
| 歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |