Board logo

標題: Crochet class fun pics! [打印本頁]

作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 22:28     標題: Crochet class fun pics!

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-4-29 22:34 編輯

Thanks girls for your participation. As promised, I only post the hands jar...with the only exception of one girl whom doesn't mind.






作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 22:34

1# zuesel

Who can go without food! :9










作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 22:38

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-4-29 22:50 編輯

2# zuesel

Beautiful ladies at work!












作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 22:41

3# zuesel

Great job girls!








作者: B仔    時間: 2009-4-29 22:47

yay! 師傅萬歲!!!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 22:50

Stay tuned, more to come....
作者: ricrick    時間: 2009-4-29 23:05

d手邊個打邊個?
作者: B仔    時間: 2009-4-29 23:08

d手邊個打邊個?
ricrick 發表於 2009-4-30 00:05

你估呢?HEHEHEHE
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 23:30

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-4-29 23:32 編輯

more...









This one is pricelessssssssssssssssssss!

作者: mcjohnjohn    時間: 2009-4-29 23:34

剩係睇d 手都知個個都係靚女.
至於d 作品, 暫時都係老師果d 靚少少, 但大家都有老師七八成功力了!
大家加油呀!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-29 23:42

剩係睇d 手都知個個都係靚女.
至於d 作品, 暫時都係老師果d 靚少少, 但大家都有老師七八成功力了!
大家加油呀!
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2009-4-29 23:34


Yes! 個個都係靚女!!!!
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-4-30 07:29

the room looks like a professional classroom...

are you going to teach clay anytime soon?  I want to join that one...
作者: salad_bread    時間: 2009-4-30 07:46

第一個post第二張有做french nail 果個我估係B仔黎既
作者: B仔    時間: 2009-4-30 08:34

第一個post第二張有做french nail 果個我估係B仔黎既
salad_bread 發表於 2009-4-30 08:46

死人SALAD BREAD,我星期五踩上你公司搵你算帳!!!
哈哈。。。唔係FRENCH NAIL啦~ 自己搽吓手甲姐~ 當你啱一半啦,係CHANEL,都算係FRENCH嘅~
作者: yoshi86    時間: 2009-4-30 08:54

勁可愛,post多啲相啦
等我叫我老婆參加先
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-4-30 09:27

1# zuesel


OMG...your craft space is so so so so so neat and tidy!
作者: Coleslaw    時間: 2009-4-30 09:29

Yes! 個個都係靚女!!!!
zuesel 發表於 2009-4-30 00:42


looks fun, but that comment made me scared of joining lol
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-30 11:15

the room looks like a professional classroom...

are you going to teach clay anytime soon?  I want to join that one...
myversa 發表於 2009-4-30 07:29


Thank you. It's my study/storage room. Didn't buy the furniture or set up to create a "class room setting". But i have to agree that after I move the table to the middle of the room it now DOES look like a class room!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-30 11:16

Will teach clay after i come back fr. hk (that will depend on my negotication with the suppliers in hk first.) and some preperations.
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-30 12:06

1# zuesel


OMG...your craft space is so so so so so neat and tidy!
fibbi 發表於 2009-4-30 09:27


fibbi, you haven't seen the "dark" side yet!
作者: meowmeowmeow    時間: 2009-4-30 14:53

fibbi, you haven't seen the "dark" side yet!
zuesel 發表於 2009-4-30 13:06


no la... looks very tidy la... and very clean ar... the crafts are very pretty neh!!!
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2009-4-30 15:00

Will teach clay after i come back fr. hk (that will depend on my negotication with the suppliers in hk first.) and some preperations.
zuesel 發表於 30/4/2009 11:16 AM


你間房好整齊呀~~~ 我鍾意你啲storage呀~~~ 好正!
我已經迫不及待等你係香港返嚟~~ 你快啲同班供應商聯絡啦~~~
Actually你係香港係跟邊個學0架?Maggie定Amy呀?
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-4-30 20:07

噫! 你一定也在港学過,在溫有無学呢?我了無跟你上述的老師学過。你在港和溫是跟那位高人学呀?
作者: Bikki    時間: 2009-4-30 20:27

o, then who is the girl that scared the other girl sat next to her ? XDDD
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2009-5-1 02:15

本帖最後由 草莓妹妹 於 2009-5-1 02:17 編輯
噫! 你一定也在港学過,在溫有無学呢?我了無跟你上述的老師学過。你在港和溫是跟那位高人学呀?
zuesel 發表於 30/4/2009 08:07 PM


我之前係香港係跟梁秀芳個侄女學0架。
係同一達地方。但係因爲我唔係學證書班。所以係佢個侄女阿ling教。
http://www.floraart.com.hk
我係香港冇學過食物。只係學過水果同花類。
係溫哥華有就有學過。不過全部都係學整花。
我依家想學整食物。我都係買日文粘土書番嚟學。
有時候就同香港嘅Maggie聯絡下。以前佢未教人嘅時候會寄啲佢自己嘅notes比我0架。
但係可能依家佢有教學生所以就唔可以再send啲notes比我。
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-5-1 06:52

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-5-1 06:59 編輯
我之前係香港係跟梁秀芳個侄女學0架。
係同一達地方。但係因爲我唔係學證書班。所以係佢個侄女阿ling教。
http://www.floraart.com.hk
我係香港冇學過食物。只係學過水果同花類。
係溫哥華有就有學過。不過全部都 ...
草莓妹妹 發表於 2009-5-1 02:15


You are probably advanced level. What kind of things do you like to make most?
Oh, you asked me the question about clay sticking on the mold. Try virgin olive oil or scented oil. but remember.....very lightly!

I checked her website. Her prices below are quite reasonable. I learnt fr. someone that charges 3x her cost! The instructor here that I learnt from is more expensive but got to put into consideration the shipping and custom fees though. Do you like her teaching style? I might call her to see if she can teach me something else that I haven't learnt yet. I am not interested in learning flowers though.
      
  迷你食品班     
  ﹝A﹞  麵包【共十多款】 ($400)   ﹝B﹞ 蛋糕:士多啤梨蛋糕,黑森林蛋糕等
            果撻:藍梅撻,芒果撻,蛋撻 ($400)
        
  ﹝C﹞  壽司【共十二款】 ($400)   ﹝D﹞ 日式食品 ($500)
            天婦羅,肥牛烏冬等共七款
        
  ﹝E﹞  日式雜錦海鮮拉麵,   ﹝F﹞ 亞拉斯加蟹,手卷,壽司卷等  ($350)
         各式和果子共七款  ($400)     
        
  ﹝G﹞  中式點心  ($400)   ﹝H﹞  雪糕 ($350)
         蝦餃,燒賣,粉果,腸粉,壽包          朱古力新地,雪糕筒等
         等九款     
        
  ﹝I﹞  公仔屋:   ﹝J﹞  多款糖水,珍珠奶茶 ($400)
         糖果屋 ($500),燒臘檔 ($600)     
        
  ﹝K﹞  中秋節食品 ($400)     
         月餅,楊桃,林柿,九品梨,     
         沙田柚,羚角,花生,芋仔等 
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2009-5-1 22:44

本帖最後由 草莓妹妹 於 2009-5-1 22:54 編輯

迷你食品班嘅價錢係加幣定港幣呀?
作者: cmmm    時間: 2009-5-2 09:58

yeah, it's so much fun~  
Thanks for teaching us!
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-5-2 16:29

zuesel, it must be amazing to see all your products in real items.

My craftsmanship is so bad and I'm so impatient that I know I will never be able to learn the skills, but it's so fun to see people's work. Please keep posting more pictures.
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-5-4 14:44

when are you coming back ah?? i wanna come learn with you too... can i?? ^^
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-5-4 17:17

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-5-4 17:28 編輯
when are you coming back ah?? i wanna come learn with you too... can i?? ^^
chocobun 發表於 2009-5-4 14:44


I am coming back in May this weekend for 1 mth. Sure, come learn with me!
作者: B仔    時間: 2009-5-4 18:45

師傅,我唔記得暗聯個 D 係仙人掌表面嘅STITCHES呀!!!點算?如果唔係,我就完成架喇!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-5-4 19:05

師傅,我唔記得暗聯個 D 係仙人掌表面嘅STITCHES呀!!!點算?如果唔係,我就完成架喇!
B仔 發表於 2009-5-4 18:45


call me when you have time. i explain to you la!
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-7-14 16:36

[img]Here is another finished project my smt. She made another set as gift for her friend. GReat Job! So proud of you!!!!!
作者: smt    時間: 2009-7-14 21:27

haha thx...
不過我又就黎唔記得點整了 @_@
作者: tobiko    時間: 2009-7-14 22:57

they look so cute!!  Can I learn from you as well Zuesel??
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-7-15 23:25

they look so cute!!  Can I learn from you as well Zuesel??
tobiko 發表於 2009-7-14 22:57


Sure!
3 students minimum for this crochet class.

Anyone else interested?
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-7-15 23:31

are your classes only during weekends??? cuz my days off are only weekdays cant find 2 other people to start class with me lah
作者: news    時間: 2009-7-16 06:02

is this girls only? haha
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-7-16 07:10

Week nites 7-9 if prefer. Anyone welcomed.
作者: chocobun    時間: 2009-7-16 13:10

is it fixed day every week?
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-7-17 09:24

is it fixed day every week?
chocobun 發表於 2009-7-16 13:10


Not fixed days since I have a full time day job and my students might have studies and job as well. I try to work with them and be flexible about each other's schedule. If you are interested, just let me know your hours and we can work something out.
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-7-17 09:25

haha thx...
不過我又就黎唔記得點整了 @_@
smt 發表於 2009-7-14 21:27


smt, i see you every friday, bring your yarn and I will show you again.
作者: smt    時間: 2009-7-17 10:16

hor hor~ sure




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2