Board logo

標題: Hi fr. HK [打印本頁]

作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-5-14 16:02     標題: Hi fr. HK

Hi all! I am in HK since last Sunday. My access to internet is limited
But I miss you all so want to say HI HI HI at any chance I got.

Guess what? I started taking courses 2nd day in HK la!
I am so excited but also very sad. I am learning Chinese Herbal doll house and gold fish. I am going very broke though... Chinese herbal store costs $1500 HKD and for 2 kinds of fish is $1000 HKD ar!

Another sad thing is I am suffering from DVT. My legs and feet are very swollen since I got off the plane. Had to visit the hospital emergency yesterday. They did blood and heart test, found nothing wrong. I have to keep my legs elevated as much as possible. So maa faaan!

Anyway, can't wait to see you girls again soon!
作者: eslmath    時間: 2009-5-14 16:06

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: B仔    時間: 2009-5-14 16:17

師傅!!!
你冇事嗎?保重呀!
咁快就上堂?!整咩呀?
我等緊你返嚟呀。。。。
作者: Vincehk    時間: 2009-5-14 17:54

Which 2 kinds of fish are you learning to make ?
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-5-14 18:19

Which 2 kinds of fish are you learning to make ?
Vincehk 發表於 2009-5-14 17:54


Koi and gold fish lor
作者: 小叻    時間: 2009-5-14 18:43

1# zuesel

Oh no~ Hope your legs will feel better later~~

P.S. Can't wait to see your new miniatures soon!!
作者: fibbi    時間: 2009-5-14 20:24

Take care zuesel!
作者: 布小熊    時間: 2009-5-14 22:04

Miss you too! Zuesel! Actually... Koi and gold fish sound interesting wor.
作者: meowmeowmeow    時間: 2009-5-14 22:51

oh. no.... take care ar...
作者: 草莓妹妹    時間: 2009-5-14 23:05

We'll all miss you~~~
Take care in HK!  Fai D Ho Fan ar....
For your legs, 會唔會你係血氣唔好啊?
你試0下瞓覺嘅時候放個枕頭係腳下面long住。等啲血氣運行。
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2009-5-15 09:35

返hk咁開心?玩得開心D同記得買手信呀 kekekeke
作者: myversa    時間: 2009-5-15 10:52

Have fun and take care in Hong Kong.
作者: zuesel    時間: 2009-5-16 01:50

好多謝大家的關心呀!我去過睇急証,照了心电圖,blood test and vein scanned. All ok. Don't know why legs so swell up. Anyway. It's not stopping me fr taking courses! I miss you guys lot! See you soon!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2