Board logo

標題: [其他飲食] 懶人飯局 – 沙嗲粉絲肥牛煲 [打印本頁]

作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-6 22:42     標題: 懶人飯局 – 沙嗲粉絲肥牛煲

本帖最後由 Yui 於 2009-6-6 23:53 編輯

呢道菜算吾算懶呢? 我覺得算,但有若干準備功夫,未必適合入廚初哥.
前一晚食完火鍋若有剩肥牛,粉絲,金菇,下一餐加一罐菠蘿就可以整呢個人見人愛既     沙嗲粉絲肥牛煲.

[attach]5070[/attach]

材料如下

[attach]5071[/attach]

1.        蒜/姜/紅蔥頭切粒,各一湯匙 (紅椒仔optional)
2.        粉絲兩扎,用水浸軟備用
3.        金菇兩扎
4.        罐頭菠蘿適量
5.        雞湯一杯(150ml)加小量糖和生粉調勻
6.        沙茶醬 + 蠔油
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-6 22:44

用2湯匙沙茶醬 + 1湯匙蠔油醃肥牛片刻

[attach]5072[/attach]

煎致8成熟,備用

[attach]5073[/attach]
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-6 22:46

瓦煲下油煎蒜/姜/紅蔥頭蓉,放香味後下1湯匙沙茶醬,炒勻

[attach]5074[/attach]

下粉絲略炒

[attach]5075[/attach]

下雞湯煮1-2分鐘,讓粉絲吸取雞湯和調味料味道

[attach]5076[/attach]
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-6 22:48

本帖最後由 Yui 於 2009-6-6 23:51 編輯

再下金菇和菠蘿

[attach]5077[/attach]

拌勻煲中材料,滾起後蓋上煲蓋,轉慢火煮20分鐘,間中要攪攪避免焦底.
(見議在這時試味,隨個人口味再下沙茶醬/鹽/糖etc)

[attach]5078[/attach]
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-6 22:50

最後落肥牛, 蓋上煲蓋大火煮3分鐘,完成

[attach]5079[/attach]

送近照一張

[attach]5080[/attach]
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-6-6 23:38

so you here teach people doing this?
cooking easy foodsssssssssssss?
作者: Nam    時間: 2009-6-7 01:12

that's pretty easy wor.  I think I can do this one.
作者: Bikki    時間: 2009-6-7 03:04

ging ar.. Yui can write cooking book.. XD
作者: its_visa    時間: 2009-6-7 08:01

i think it needs more satay ! coz....I LOVE SATAY ! lol
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-7 09:55

我用既係沙茶醬,吾係沙嗲醬,吾好攪錯啊!
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-6-7 10:11

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-6-7 10:15 編輯

10# Yui
But I believe it pronouns as Satay,  derived from Hokkienese,
the Chinese Satay sauce is for cooking, while Singaporean/Malaysian Satay sauce
is used for basting and dipping.
The Malaysian satay sauce always contain high proportion of peanut or peanut butter.
Anyway, your dish looks very professional, better than many C9 cooking show divas.
I would use other brand of Satay sauce, most of the LKK products are low quality.
作者: Yui    時間: 2009-6-7 10:23

多謝指教!邊隻牌子好?可吾可以介紹下?我都想試下用其他醬料比較一下.

呢味菜係經過幾次失敗經驗後才收成正果,有時吾用心整,出來既味道就吾同左.
作者: somewhereintime    時間: 2009-6-7 10:41

12# Yui
Generally I prefer Koon Yik Wah Kee Brand, however, their importer( the Asian Foods)
do not carry a complete line of their products here.
Tung Chun, Yuet Heung Yuen and Penquin Brand are quite good too. The satay sauce with peanut butter do not withstand high heat or long cooking, they tend to thicken up too much or break down to an oily mess.
Nice job on chopping the shallots, ginger garlic and  organizing  the ingredients.
Cooking is fun and healthier than dining out, not to mention saving.
作者: Purpleheart    時間: 2009-6-7 11:01

thanks for sharing! Yui! 淨係睇相已經流口水喇!!

不過我會放多少少湯可以用黎撈飯!!
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-6-7 11:38

people why don't you cook one
and photo one and upload here?




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2