Board logo

標題: Ikea KLUBBO Black-brown side tables/ coffee tables [打印本頁]

作者: st_samantha    時間: 2009-6-22 21:29     標題: Ikea KLUBBO Black-brown side tables/ coffee tables


作者: st_samantha    時間: 2009-6-22 21:29

I am selling this set of side tables because I am moving, and I decided to buy a new side table for my new home.
This set of side tables that I am selling looks exactly like the one on the picture below, the only difference is instead of 2 tables, it has a smaller 3rd one.
They are still in good condition, very durable.

Ikea is selling them for $149, so you are saving at least $70, and getting an extra piece.
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/30135026

Price is $60 or OBO
You can pick them up, or I can deliver them.
If you are interested, please call Ken @ 604 726 2181
作者: tripixel    時間: 2009-6-23 16:44

how long have you use it? and where about are you?
i am interested.
[email protected]
cheers
作者: tripixel    時間: 2009-6-23 16:45

ohby the way, any chance of taking some photos and send it to me? cheers
作者: st_samantha    時間: 2009-6-23 20:59

I have emailed you, please check. Thanks
作者: tripixel    時間: 2009-6-24 00:12

That's awesome!! Thanks!! Pls check my reply as well. Thanks again.
作者: tripixel    時間: 2009-6-27 21:29

table is awesome!! very nice people to deal with...




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2