Board logo

標題: 歲月不留人 [打印本頁]

作者: Traum    時間: 2008-1-4 02:11     標題: 歲月不留人

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-4 08:17

so... you trying to tell us that:
when women are young, they're full of life
as women mature, they gain feminity

when guys are young, they look at lively girls
as guys mature, they aim for even younger girls?
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-1-4 09:21

Aiya ..   so good wor .. Lik gor .. can put Chi Ling Calandar in your office ..  I can't even put Paris Hilton Calendar la..  lol

And she is 33 yr old la man ..     how many 33 yr old asian women (that we know) are still HOT HOT HOT ??

Sigh .. most of my asian female friends .. are 33 yr old too .. but ..   SO FAR LA ..  

And sigh . .. when I look into mirror ..  really 歲月不留人 la..    older and older ..  heavier and heavier eye bags .. higher and higher hair line .. bigger and bigger belly ..   3X yr old man ..   really 歲月不留人  la ...      I want to die!!
作者: Traum    時間: 2008-1-4 11:24

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-4 11:54

原帖由 Traum 於 2008-1-4 11:24 AM 發表
Alc,
其實,成熟女人既韻味同後生女既朝氣都一樣咁殺食架嘛。 志玲今次輯相果份成熟端莊本來都真係好掂,但最大鑊既係好多張相裡面佢都有少少倦容囉,攪到見者傷心,聞者流淚喇...

CP,
大家都係男人老狗,就算到左四,甚至係 ...


Mr. Lik
gum no method la...Chi-Ling maybe still not fully recovered.
OR
she was tired from serving her sugar daddy ja gua~

but as of right now... your right arm & left arm are BOTH empty wor
kekekkeekeke
作者: AmericanBeauty    時間: 2008-1-4 13:07

歲月不留人 is true, but what's more important is that we find someone who will still think we look good after all these years.  Lik, Chi-Ling may got older in 2008, but I bet Chi-Ling would be saying the same thing about you if you were a calendar man. :p  Everyone ages, there is nothing much we can do about it!  Find someone you love to age with you and whine about aging to each other could be very fun!
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-1-4 13:50

Ar Lik gor as Calendar man ? ?

I buy ! I buy !
作者: shutterbug    時間: 2008-1-4 13:53

haha...inner beauty is what counts....
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-1-4 14:57

原帖由 shutterbug 於 2008-1-4 13:53 發表
haha...inner beauty is what counts....



Yes .. however .. inner beauty ..  may take a long time to discover ..   could be a 1 yr .  5 yr .. or more ..  

And what I notice ...  inner beauty and exterior beauty ..   are always in scale ..  
作者: utopia    時間: 2008-1-4 15:39

Gum ar Lik dou just being honest as a mid age consumer jei.

If I don't know Chi-Lin in person, the only thing I would focus will be on her body and her face ga la. How can I say she is pretty still even she is getting old but I found her personality is most charming wor??

Yes, I will buy ar lik's calendar if it's available too kakaka.
Or hey, wait a minute, may be us twin should be on the LYK calendar for 2008 hahahhaa , anybody want to bid ????? j/k

Then again, since I was young, I hardly find young girl/boy charming. I found mature woman (not because I'm getting there) or mature man are very charming.
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-1-4 15:45

about this topic.... I just found a recent picture of one of my high school teacher

he's in his 40's but he looks like this
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-4 21:46

Twin,
i don't wanna be "calendar girls" wor

yung44,
40ish guy with a 20ish year-old hair cut?! the window light is too bright..can't see the wrinkles
作者: tweety    時間: 2008-1-4 22:05     標題: 回復 4# 的帖子

so.. u still single ar... ar Lik gor??
作者: 老友四號    時間: 2008-1-4 22:06     標題: 回復 4# 的帖子

力仔:

你用 " 件 件 "  聲嚟形容女性,好唔尊重佢哋啫! 同你喺 「越滚越空虛」嗰喥個形象完全

唔同噃!乜解忽然間 「形象分裂 」得咁緊要呢!?歲月不留嘅係 女人 而已。但我輩麻甩

佬卻係愈老愈有成熟男人味,唔使講乜水,苗三哥就係最佳人辦!

之所以有智者言:歲月係女人嘅天敵,男人嘅良朋。信乎?
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-1-4 22:30

alc:

Yup. Cant see wrinkles. But 完全死亡 lor.
歲月不留人? he doesn't have that look
10 years ago he looked older... even tho he's still quite popular

[ 本帖最後由 yungfourfour 於 2008-1-4 22:31 編輯 ]
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-4 22:34

yung44,
now "mature guys" are popular because the 死靚仔 are not reliable~
but this trend will just make ALL men unreliable eventually...
作者: Traum    時間: 2008-1-4 23:55

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Littleprince    時間: 2008-1-5 01:23

原帖由 yungfourfour 於 2008-1-4 15:45 發表
about this topic.... I just found a recent picture of one of my high school teacher

he's in his 40's but he looks like this

無可能掛﹖他最多二十多歲吧。。。一定是騙你們而已。。。有無看過身份證呀﹖
作者: yungfourfour    時間: 2008-1-5 11:12

回復 18# 的帖子
he started teaching us when he was 28, I was 12, it was 1995

This picture is taken in 2007, now is 2008 la........


Asuuming he's 20 now because he looks like it, so..... he is 8 years old when he teaches us history? no way...

[ 本帖最後由 yungfourfour 於 2008-1-5 11:15 編輯 ]
作者: asmok    時間: 2008-1-5 14:21

yungfourfour,
It's hard to believe that guy is in his 40..... He looks like a 30ish guy with a 死靚仔 hair cut. lol

lik,
左擁右抱 might not be what every guy wants ga bor.....

alc,
"mature guys" are popular?? I think it depends on your age group. I doubt girl in their 18~22 will go for mature guys in general....
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-1-5 16:53

Actually ...  18-22 girls are those who like "mature guys" (~ 30)

For say 24-27 yr old women .. they usually want their bf/husband are about same age, or just 2-3 yr older ..   

Um ..  just what I have seen ..  
作者: Traum    時間: 2008-1-5 17:25

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: yayaya    時間: 2008-1-5 19:11

原帖由 Traum 於 2008-1-4 02:11 發表
2008年剛剛開始,舊年既日曆自然要換,而工作房間裡面本來擺開果個華航林志玲月曆,亦換左個新既 2008年既來用。

同 07年果個月曆相比,08年個 design 有多少唔同。 07年果陣就完全 focus 晒落志玲身上,而今年個月曆就每幅相 ...



咁即繫話妳晚晚意婬距?
作者: Catpiano    時間: 2008-1-5 22:23

原帖由 Traum 於 2008-1-5 17:25 發表

Waah~ If that's the case, then both CP and I are the prime target for some young and fresh girls la~

-30 Lik



Hey ..  don't put me on the table wor ..   all loyaukee know that I am a happy married guy ..
作者: Alcoholic    時間: 2008-1-5 23:37

CatPiano...
Mr.Lik just don't have the guts & courage jeh~
Since you're married, you mind as well show him the way to happiness since you have succeeded yourself~
作者: Ovaltine    時間: 2008-1-6 06:22

It sucks for me -.- Young girls hate me for some reason..It's always those wrinkley ass grandmas and middle aged ladies trying to engage a conversation with me all the time..I am young and balding, well losing hair for sure maybe not balding..but whens the young little girls gonna come to me? when I am 30? give me a break.
作者: asmok    時間: 2008-1-7 00:27

Ar lik... i thought u say u are only 25?? lol...

I prefer to find a gf that's 2-3 yrs younger.... at least someone with similar brain wave.  Girls in 18-22 are usually not very feminine.
作者: Traum    時間: 2008-1-7 01:41

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2