Board logo

標題: The King Of Sushi In Trouble [打印本頁]

作者: peter236    時間: 2009-8-16 12:21     標題: The King Of Sushi In Trouble

[youtube]dsbx6dQuRhQ[/youtube]
作者: tiffiant    時間: 2009-8-16 12:30

poor. salmon won't be enough for us
作者: puZZle    時間: 2009-8-16 14:26

本帖最後由 puZZle 於 2009-8-16 15:28 編輯

$55000 a fish O_O
作者: siumaibb    時間: 2009-8-17 09:01

又諗起 The Matrix 入面 Agent Smith 既一番話:
Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
作者: salad_bread    時間: 2009-8-17 22:58

又諗起 The Matrix 入面 Agent Smith 既一番話:
Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're ...
siumaibb 發表於 2009-8-17 10:01


so true!
作者: fm9610    時間: 2009-8-18 22:25

5# salad_bread

I hope farm tuna will be available soon. I like tuna more than salmon!




歡迎光臨 溫哥華老友記討論區 (http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2