返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] Richmond Guu expereince

I went to Richmond Guu. Someone ordered orange juice, but was given an orange and a manual juicer. She had to juice herself by squeezing and using chopsticks.

u effing serious? ......
its_visa 發表於 2009-3-30 17:46


If you don't believe, you can try. Everyone else was staring at her juicing for herself.

TOP

本帖最後由 maldini 於 2009-3-30 18:08 編輯

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself. She was using this manual juicer, those made of glass type and you squeeze the orange on it. I thought maybe it was Guu style of trying to be different.

I don't think that person was stupid enough to bring her own orange and manual juicer to a restaurant.

I wish someone who goes to Guu more often can confirm this strange behavior at the restaurant.

TOP

? what so surprising?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-3-31 09:33


It is surprising because I have not seen it anywhere else before. You are supposed to be served and just enjoy your juice. You will get your hands dirty if you need to juice yourself. Everyone there was staring at her so most people felt surprising.

TOP

返回列表