返回列表 發帖
Even for us who have no problem communicating in English, at time, we panic, and don't know what to do, epecially when traveling alone.  Yes, some of us here are smart, and talented, and have plenty of experience, etc..!

Let's face it, she is traveling alone for the 1st time to Canada..!  She is probably not very smart...., but we do live in a world where not everyone have IQ over 80, right?

Chance was, the custom people are very mean.. and she was panic.., and says things where the custom claim was her final answer.. or whatever...!

The last 2 times I was back to HK, I can honestly say that I have very good experience with them.

I have met so many people in the past, where you just know they have communication prolbem with their first language, and you would need to repeat the questions 2-3 times before  one would understand the question...!

TOP

返回列表