返回列表 發帖
they prepare the uni themselves or they got it from somewhere else?

TOP

海膽飯

TOP

一分錢一分貨係永恆既真理,尤其係講到食。。。

TOP

6# 布小熊


nah, google image, I wish I can make that, even worse, I wish I had tried that!!

TOP

T and T should buy some high quality uni and then sell at high prices. We don't understand why they don't do that.
We don't even know why people would eat uni in the first place. They are mostly taste ...
peter236 發表於 2009-3-20 15:00


are you serious? T & T is just an average supermarket, why would they sell high end product and what makes you think ppl will spend a lot of $$ there? ppl go to T & T to SAVE $ not SPEND $.......if you want good uni, I think you should go to sashimi specialty store rather than T & T.....

once again, you get what you paid for.

TOP

gross,我可以明解。。。TASTELESS?!?!?! 你講多一次?!
B仔 發表於 2009-3-20 15:11


算啦,his taste is special

TOP

返回列表