返回列表 發帖

PLEASE BAN ALL TOPPY'S ACCOUNT

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS POST?

http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... &extra=page%3D1

IT'S JUST MEANT TO START A WAR OR SOMETHING?

Is this the right way to say to someone in the forum? ADMIN?

You are a loser, defeatist.

Why don't you just commit suicide?  I know no one cares if you live or die anyway.


http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... page%3D1&page=4

TOP

I DO NOT KNOW WHY AMDIN JUST KEEP ON LETTING HIM TO HARASS OTHERS WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING.

TOP

I know admin will not do anything already but I just have to point out to admin and maybe have a thread containing a collection of links to what aggressive words he has ever said.

In the future if the law of Internet harassment is more clarified, I might take legal action against him.  He thought he can hide behind dynamic ip... poor kids....

TOP

本帖最後由 myversa 於 2009-6-22 09:24 編輯

Yes, little prince, that's why I had to stand up even if Admin did not do anything in this matter.  Some people might find watching his post is fun but for me, it is somewhat disturbing.  I do not mind him posting some articles about racism in the correct forum but he cannot personal attack anyone.  I never found anyone attacks others like he did.  He even called people b*t*h here without any reason.  I never saw him standing up to say something about the racism in the public.  

I enjoy discussion or heated argument between two different views but he never argued but attacked others.

Just like a frog hiding inside a well and keeping on attacking others outside the well.

TOP

sigh... poor kid.... grow up...
You are the one running back to Hong Kong and yelling "daddy... mommy.. please help..."

TOP

WHY NOT ADMIN BAN TOPPY?  ALL HE DID IS TO CALL PEOPLE BITCH OR TELL PEOPLE TO COMMIT SUICIDE?  HE DID NOT HELP OTHERS NOR JOIN ANY ARGUMENT.

REPEAT:  I DO NOT MIND HIM POSTING THOSE TOPIC IN THE CORRECT FORUM BUT I AM SICK TO SEE THERE IS A GUY IN THIS FORUM KEEPING ON INSULTING OTHERS AND ADMIN DID NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!

TOP

IF ADMIN THINKS THIS IS OKAY, I WILL START INSULTING HIM BACK EVERY TIME HE POSTS.

TOP

I just do not like him to personal attack others including me.  I thought it was forum's rule to not to personal attack others?  I do not mean to ban him whenever we saw he creating new account.  As long as his account did not personal attack others, it's fine with me.

Did I ask to ban him the first moment I realized it's him?  NO.... I only suggested to ban him when he started to personal attack others again and again.  

Anyway, if admin does not care him polluting the board, I could care less.  

I will not reply any of his comments unless he wrote something in my own thread.

TOP

who is Mr. P?

TOP

返回列表