返回列表 發帖
excuse me, we are just pointing out the bads about China government.  Chinese is not all about China government.  This topic is about Chinese not about China government.

You just like to protest china government.  They are Chinese but Chinese are not all from China.  That's one of your bad when you argue.  I am not from China so why should I be proud of what China does?  I am proud to be a Chinese.

There is a difference.

by the way, I read all his arguments and yours, yours is always sidetracked with something else and that was why I think you lost in that debates.  It's nothing to do with pro-china or not.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

spend more time here and you can keep up.  
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

hahaha, I do not like to read those neither...

I only read it when I was bored.  I do not think so far there is anyone who is real anti except those two la.  I sometimes just want to improve my debating skill so I replied them.  I guess I still have long way to go.  
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

haha, I never said I am a loser.  I just want to improve my debating skill so I can apply in real life too.  Therefore, I was using them as my testing objects in a way.  Haha.  I forget all about it once I close the browser.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表