返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 今日試咗間好正嘅潮式墨丸米

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2010-7-28 18:07 編輯

炸蒜,芫西荵,冬菜片,自製墨魚丸,白色湯,辣椒油

Has almost everything I asked for!  Today's lunch slightly reminded me of having 潮式墨丸米 in freaking HK!


$6.95 + soup & drink!!  Cold drink + $0.5

@ 老大 - Hastings & Renfew, across from Rogers Video (新梅園執咗)

p.s. their wonton noodle's noodle is awesome too.  Beef Tendons are huge, you're warned, but taste and texture are both ok.  Semi-related to Richmond's 怡園 (same mall as Staples on #3 Rd) I heard...

白色, kindda like "魚湯底" but depends on who you ask, I think there're more milk than real fish bone created soup.

TOP

美食堡?  Every time I passed by, only see a few heads of Gwai Lo only...  Is it really for Chinese?

TOP

回復 14# DragonFire


    潮式紫菜墨丸米, heard of it?

TOP

回復 13# samsung

oh, 60 only?  You like Fung Ming's better?

TOP

ya.. next time ask for more garlic... yum....

TOP

you mean at their new location at horseshoe bay?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-8-10 10:27



    horseshoe bay?   What are you asking?  Location is posted on first post.

TOP

oh just a small update, their Hor Fun is pretty good too.  However, I'm starting to feel that their bowl is not big/deep enough to hold enough soup.  Maybe 'cause I like their soup too much.

TOP

I want a bowl now!

TOP

我觉得个样好呕喔
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-16 15:55

? what's wrong? don't like the floating seaweeds?

TOP

返回列表