返回列表 發帖
granville & 67th beside cibc?  but I don't u'll like it if u're scared of msg.

老山東 is good, but it is not really 台式紅燒牛肉麵

TOP

May I ask where 三味食堂 is in Richmond?
Nokia 發表於 2009-12-1 19:38

Empire mall... http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... &extra=page%3D1

TOP

一心麵典 facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80210057633

【餐廳】 一心麵典: 好吃的道地台灣牛肉麵
http://buttermimi.pixnet.net/blog/post/2326254

[食記] ♥家的味道 — 一心麵典
http://www.ipixels.net/echo/tag/ ... %E9%BA%B5%E5%85%B8/

cool.

TOP

chow times >> Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle in Aberdeen Centre, Richmond
http://chowtimes.com/2009/12/20/ ... en-centre-richmond/

TOP

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2009-12-30 14:29 編輯

WHO THE HELL said 一心麵典 good? Very 一般 only!  Just tried an hr ago.

The tomato soup tasted like 金寶 字母粉湯.
The regular soup tasted like soya sauce, nothing else, no depth.

The beef is layered with Fat, the fat part is smooth, the meat part is tough.  Blah.
The tendon is not soft, and no taste inside.  Blah.

NO GOOD!  2/5 rating.  Won't go again.  Oh ya, and don't get me started on the Tips.. the uncle there basically said, "I won't give you change". WTF..

TOP

Thanks for letting us know! I was going to try it tomorrow because I am planning to go to bby. Well, no need to try any more.
布小熊 發表於 2009-12-31 03:30

I thought you said we have different taste?? Go try it yourself and decide?  Maybe u like it le? keke....

TOP

返回列表