返回列表 發帖
hee... glad you guys like that place as well.

TOP

oh guys, forget it, let it go...

TOP

後邊一塊塊疊起嗰啲係咩?
sheep 發表於 2010-8-17 11:39



    Garp Bang, like waffle.

TOP

TOP

oh dang, they close every tuesday.  Touch door nail tim.

TOP

time to stay on topic guys...

TOP

回復  ACC-HE
sorry. so what is the hours of this restaurant? Does it open 7 days a week?
布小熊 發表於 2010-8-17 14:20



    close on tuesday.  Hrs? em... no breakfast I guess, lunch to dinner... around 11 to.. 9?10? forgot.

TOP

Good news, new menu, a lot more selections!

There are pick soup+toppings style of big bowl noodles now.

TOP

回復  ACC-HE

How about the dinner menu? It's difficult to choose what you like at night if you are ...
lo_pak 發表於 2010-10-21 13:34



    hmm.. sorry I don't know.

TOP

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2011-11-29 12:16 編輯

WILL BE FOLDED TMR!  LAST DAY Nov 30.  

I will dearly miss their 墨丸米..................
I hope the 墨丸 @ 怡園 is just as good.  Fung Ming's gone downhill and where the hell did Boon Hung go?

TOP

返回列表