返回列表 發帖
What I have witnessed in a top French restaurant
A customer sent back a stained dinner  knife, the French waiter
took it to the pantry, licked it and wiped with his tie, then
returned to the guest wit ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-11-30 23:09


So what did you do when you saw that?

Can you next time make up a story to sound a little more real?  The story you told is almost identical to another story I saw somewhere else, but that one is just a 笑話 story.

TOP

What's wrong with you?  Take your personal hatred somewhere else.

Most people here have seen worse than what he said. You haven't seen one or  just naive?
Prelude 發表於 2009-12-1 05:41


Of course I know there are more dirty things happend in kitchen. I worked part-time in restuarants/coffe shop before.

I found it funny because the story he told is almost the same as the story I saw elsewhere.

In addition, I enjoy challenging him, but he always has hard time to make simple and direct answers to my questions (it is a bit disappointing sometimes. ).

TOP

rockypath vs somewhereintime? rivalry?
myversa 發表於 2009-12-1 10:29


He has no match to me and it is a bit disappointing.

I have hard time to get him answer my questions in simple and direct manner.

But anyhow, I still enjoy challenging his authority as he claims carrying so many titles under his belt.

TOP

Get real,
If you voice it out, guess you can 全身而退?
Just keep your mouth SHUT if you are not eating
sheep 發表於 2009-12-1 09:59


I know you are a friend of Mr. Somewhereintime. If you want to help him out, please help him in a smart way.

TOP

No, I'm not.
你响人哋個場
倒人哋米
你估你係邊位?
sheep 發表於 2009-12-1 11:18


I am no body, but I enjoy challenging somebody.

TOP

返回列表