返回列表 發帖
That is why I said 社民連代表假民主. 拿一句“為了民主”當免死金牌為所欲為。將一切不與其同道的都當成敵人,打擊侮辱不設底線。

其行為和共產黨和紅衛兵相比,一點都不遜色。如果有朝一日讓社民連執政,他們會行使民主麼? I believe they will be a dictator once after they 將政權欺騙到手。.

TOP

回復  rockypath


    你第一個直認不委
受涼薄屎所荼毒
紅衛兵 係公產黨嘅血滴子 ...
sheep 發表於 2010-6-24 13:17


Wrong.

梁燕成 just speak out what I though about 社民連’s behaviors and I believe I would not be the only one who 認為社民連是假民主.

Should we conduct a poll again?  

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2010-6-24 13:38 編輯
回復  rockypath


    so you say he is repeating what you say?
sheep 發表於 2010-6-24 13:33


Wrong.

He just publicly spoke out what I thought about the behaviors of 社民連. 他公開講出我心裏所想的(對社民連的行為的看法)。

Is it clear enough? I know you have trouble understanding English.

TOP

回復  rockypath


    you do have trouble in logical thinking
sheep 發表於 2010-6-24 13:38


Have you ever been able to challenge me? No! Fail again.

TOP

This is exactly what he comment in his radio show
sheep 發表於 2010-6-24 13:35


Oh, really? I didn't listen to his show on radio. That just proves that he and I have the same thinking toward 社民連.

TOP

回復  rockypath


    exactly 臭罌出臭草
sheep 發表於 2010-6-24 13:46


Other than spiting out 屎和尿 (to fertilize the grass), there is nothing constructive or meaningful can come out from your mouth.   

TOP

我諗唔倒更貼切嘅 去形容你哋
sheep 發表於 2010-6-24 13:53


Why don't you spend time and effort to think about things that are constructive and meaningful instead of trying to find 惡毒言語去攻擊和侮辱其他人?結果只能是自取其辱!

TOP

梁燕成同温建功在大陆生活几年啊? 识少少扮代表,在电台到扮绅士

社民连的行为是对付不公义的议会制度和 ...
kingkong123 發表於 2010-6-24 23:11


你對共產黨又認識有幾深?對社民連的認識有幾深?

共產黨吃硬不吃軟?你看過歷史沒有?你是否可以舉出一個例子證明共產黨吃硬不吃軟?一個強而有力的例子就夠。

Don’t try to BS here. Many people on this forum are much smarter than what you thought.

TOP

最了解就唔甘讲,我系大陆大,屋企祖辈都同共产党打交道,共产党做得出的野你地想都没法子想到

用当今 ...
kingkong123 發表於 2010-6-24 23:42


I know you are from mainland China. Did you read my question?

I asked you to give us ONE example to support what you said - 共產黨吃硬不吃軟. You just politically naive and don't know what you are talking about.

I am still waiting for your example. ONE is enough.

TOP

盲丙,民主黨溫文頤雅咁同中共爭取咗廿年,又換到啲咩返來?一個 2003.7.1 大遊行,葉劉同阿董就鬧到荒落 ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-24 23:36


Haven't you embarassed yourself enough? Do you want to try again?

If you wan to challenge me, better to be more prepared.

What you said just shows you are politically naive.

TOP

返回列表