返回列表 發帖
I might go to have a try. I have tried many Singaporean / Malaysian food in Vancouver but I was disappointed every time I tried including the most well known Singaporean / Malaysian style restaurant in Vancouver. It just does not taste like what we had in Singapore.

I have never tried anything in Crystal Mall except at the time when the mall was grand opening which is years ago. However, someone told me there is a BBQ shop has the best BBQ and 燒豬 in Vancouver. It is even better than the BBQ shop in Parker Place. I always buy from Parker Place and I believe it is the best in Vancouver in my own opinion. Does anyone know whether there is such BBQ shop and its name?

If the BBQ shop in CM is that good, I will definitely have a try. 燒豬 is my favorite.

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-3-27 22:18 發表
Haha.  applekiwi, if you like Malaysia/Singapore food, you should come down to Richmond Public Market.  Our cook is as authentic as he can be because he is from Penang and he owns several restaurants  ...


I will come and try your food. (can you give a hint for the name of your shop?) I have a few friends in Penang and they have keep telling me how good the food is in Penang. Moreover, I like your attitude toward other people who are in the same business as yours. I do not believe people in the same business must see each other as competitors. If there is no competition, there will be no effort for improvement. We will not have the chance to enjoy those wonderful foods as the customers.

TOP

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2008-4-2 20:02 發表
就係龍華囉。。。不過講唔上 THE BEST﹐我就覺得 PARKER PLACE 好D。。。而且你千萬別叫碟頭飯﹐我地最近發覺叫碟頭飯的他們專門比埋晒D頭頭尾尾唔靚的部份你架﹐特別係燒鴨

講起星馬食品﹐你有無試過 BROADWAY 間蕉葉 ...



Yes, yes. That person told me that never try the 燒鴨 there. It is confirmed what he told me is true. It is funny.

TOP

返回列表