返回列表 發帖
I like Pho Thai Hoa at 城市廣場!
emailyahoo 發表於 2009-4-6 00:02


Are you sure? It is a new one and not that busy every time I passed by.

TOP

22# rockypath
I am not surprise tho. Pho Thai Hoa's origianl location on Kingsway is a lot of ppl's fav. I have only been to Pho Thai Hoa once. The soup base was a bit on the salty side but I didn't ...
布小熊 發表於 2009-4-6 09:56


Oh... I though it is just a newly established shop and don't know it is a branch from another shop. Maybe I will give it a try since I do get by there sometimes.

TOP

I still think the best one is "tai san"
canon10D 發表於 2009-4-6 11:55


I used to go to this place very often but haven't tried after it moved to the new location.

However, I heard that they recycle the bean sprout from a friend. So no motivation to try again.

TOP

21# emailyahoo


Tried it la... not bad indeed.

TOP

返回列表