返回列表 發帖
I have met so many people in the past, where you just know they have communication prolbem with their first language, and you would need to repeat the questions 2-3 times before  one would understand the question...!
chobit 發表於 2010-3-18 11:11 AM

ppl who has communication problem (I mean real problem like below average IQ or little kids) should have special arrangement with the airline or someone should travel with them.
It's basically unsafe.

For that woman from Taiwan, I am not sure if I read that her sister is expecting her outside the airport... or now her cousin. so who really is expecting her? And if you are picking up someone who doesn't speak the language, it's better to keep her cell phone on and check with immigration if the waiting time is way too long.

HK immigration is nice to some ppl. try to be a south asian or one from other "high protential country" who look like will illegally extend their stay in HK. They may not be as nice.

TOP

返回列表