返回列表 發帖
回復 2# auyatyat
yeah! I though I am the only weird one!! LOL
Like their "fun gor".

TOP

粉果?
重有冇特別啲嘅
例如 淮山雞札 豬潤燒賣 等等
sheep 發表於 2010-5-2 09:32 PM

they have 豬潤燒賣 but i haven't try it yet.
i was surprised by the 粉果. cos this place doesn't look very appealing.

TOP

Is this the place where you can dance?
peter236 發表於 2010-5-3 03:12 AM

I think you can dance at night or may be even in the afternoon. But definately not morning time.

btw, another one that I like is "gum hoi kwok" on W 41st. Their ginger mini chicken buns are very gingery!

TOP

I like the new one, 金白樂, on Park Road (same mall as Happy Date). Their 粉果 is the best I had so  ...
totori 發表於 2010-5-3 12:52 PM

I tried their 粉果 too. But... well, I some how don't like it. The skin is not "scratchy enough" and too similar to shrimp dumpling skin (+ they put shrimp in the 粉果!!!). I took my friends from Seattle there and we were not too happy with food given the price of it. Guess my expectation was too high.

TOP

But I thought 娥姐粉果 is supposed to have shrimp?

What do you mean by scratchy skin? Thicker ski ...
totori 發表於 2010-5-3 01:37 PM

sorry I mean stretchy. My spelling sucks...
means you can pull it and it bounces back and won't break. I think 粉果 skin is supposed to be like that. Not thin and delicate as shrimp dumplings skin.
btw I don't really like 娥姐粉果. I like the traditional chu chow 粉果. And I don't like prawns and shrimps in all my dim sum... It's hard to find dim sum with no shrimps in some restaurants. (e.g. sea harbour and gum yu yee)

TOP

went to 麗豪 last Sunday.. may be they were too busy... food was not as good as first time.
rice roll with beef has too much beef. So I will stick with rice roll with BBQ pork next time.
pork liver siu mai's liver was very good but the siu mai itself was just so so.
the roll version of "ma lai go" was just so-so. I prefer the custard buns that we had last time.
shredded chicken "fun roll" was just like rice roll @ @ except it has chicken and SHRIMP inside... (won't order again as well)
I guess we narrow down the items that we will order next time.

TOP

went to 麗豪 last Sunday.. may be they were too busy... food was not as good as first time.
rice rol ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-5-11 12:00 PM

we went again this weekend... It's BAD now...
The 粉果 was missing peanuts and herbs and the texture was totally different. Rice roll tasted funny... and skin was thick.... Basically nothing was good any more...
We think both the kitchen and the servers are different now...
One less no-need-to-wait-for-a-table place to go.

TOP

返回列表