返回列表 發帖
well, marriage has to come from love.
but in terms of being practical, when something happen to your other half, telling doctors, nurses and police that the person is your husband/wife vs your girlfriend/boyfriend, is VERY different.
After getting married, the two are family. Before, they are just boyfriend/girlfriend. I didn't consider calling each other common-law partner tho cos we weren't until we got married.

TOP

回復  大C姐


    就算劉德華都有結婚啦。。。哈哈

你講得啱嘅就係一定要知道自己想要咩。
想結婚生仔, ...
fibbi 發表於 2012-10-12 02:39 PM

agree
Having a serious long term relationship, the two persons need to have the same life goal.
Being a hard to bring up topic or not, it needs to be discussed at a certain point down the road. If both sides just want to play, then they can agree to do so.
It doesn't make sense to drag on if both wants different goal. If one REALLY want to have kids and the other REALLY hate and will avoid at all cost to be a parent, then there is no point of staying together. Andy Lau-look-alike or not.
If one side agrees to compromise, then it's at least a topic that had been discussion instead of a "guessing game".

TOP

咪住先,唔好混淆視聽,"互相利用"同"互相幫助"差好遠噃。我對朋友好係因爲我覺得佢哋係好人,值 ...
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-18 08:54 AM


he said it's their circle of friends' 口頭禪. so it doesn't really mean what's literally.
We have that kinda "small circle 口頭禪" too!
LOL

TOP

Destination wedding 係咪你俾埋錢先?
因爲兩種wedding我都去過。主人翁俾晒錢當然好啦,一,唔洗 ...
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-19 01:48 PM


It's pretty normal that the honor guests are expected to pay for their travel and accommodation to a destination wedding. The couple will prob pay for their immediate families.
Similar as being a bridesmaid, you pay for that bridesmaid dress that the bride pick. And as maid of honor to host and paid for some of the cost of the stagette or shower.
(i.e. ppl sometimes, can't attend weddings and will refuse to be a bridesmaid.)

TOP

當然呢個係普遍西人作風啦,但係我覺得destination wedding係俾啲稍爲有錢嘅人玩囉。如果你結婚要製 ...
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-19 02:15 PM


I am not sure if you are referring to here or HK then.
Destination wedding here isn't really for the rich rich. Other than family, the couple usually only expect their BEST friends who would enjoy being there for their special day. And don't mind spending money and vacation for this event. Thus most likely there will be just a handful of guests. (10? 20 is consider big)

TOP

回復  布小熊
    really?? bridesmaid paid for their own dress??
Hm...I paid for the dress...since ...
fibbi 發表於 2012-10-19 02:32 PM

yeap! bridesmaids are supposed to pay for their own. But a lot of Chinese brides rent their gown and they got packages to rent bridesmaids dresses as well. But traditionally, bridesmaid do expect to pay for a dress that they may not love (they should at least not hate it) and will only wear once. I don't think that's the HK way. LOL
i.e. that's why I said destination wedding isn't really for everyone.
Part of the hidden meaning for it is to have a smaller group that can make it there specially for the new couple!
Deal to budget and lack of vacation planning (I got notified right AFTER my 3 weeks Italy trip!), I had to say to no to a very good friend's wedding in New Zealand. Thinking back, I wished I had just do credit line and take no pay leave to go their wedding!

TOP

兩邊都有試過,香港就通常係飛去Bali或泰國,果啲就係主人家俾錢。
俾着你,你好朋友結婚,你願意 ...
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-19 03:05 PM

If my hubby doesn't know my best friend at all (which the chance is very slim), then I would go alone!
If the trip is to location like New Zealand, just the flight itself will cost ~$2000. Then on top, may be another 2 to 3k for may be a 2 weeks trip. I for sure will try to get the flight via points. Actually, I did the same going to HK for friends' weddings. What really is the difference? I never go back to HK for "vacation". It's only for weddings so far.

TOP

如果你都想去NZ就當旅行囉。

唔係你點會留兩個禮拜。
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-19 05:39 PM


well, if it's a shorter flight then I will stay for a week may be.
Hard to find places I totally do not want to go.. e.g. the worst for me now may be cruise ship..

TOP

總之我覺得結婚嘅人特別自私囉,咩都係me me me!平日好冇咩嘢嘅人都會覺得自己當日係明星,要最大嘅排 ...
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-19 09:25 PM

you don't have to go to every wedding that you are invited. You have your choice.

TOP

如果你都想去NZ就當旅行囉。

唔係你點會留兩個禮拜。
如果去大馬結婚你去唔去


...
大C姐 發表於 2012-10-19 05:39 PM

oh! I missed the location you mentioned. Why not? 大馬 shouldn't be bad. I almost went to my friend's wedding in India and I was excited about it. But it was the same month as my own... So we couldn't make it.

TOP

返回列表