返回列表 發帖
I have no idea on Salsa teachers but I went to this place for other kinda dance shoes. It seems to have a lot of latin shoes selection. The owner/sales lady  is very "controlling" tho. But she knows her shoes.

Avalon Dance Shop
4532 Main Street Vancouver
Phone: (604) 874-2461
http://www.avalondance.ca/

TOP

May be you can call/visit the store and talk to the lady. She prob knows good teachers since she has been around for a long time. And sponsoring snowball ...etc events.

she is "funny" cos there are some shoes that she insist that I should try and some that she won't let me try.

TOP

原帖由 angeldevil 於 2008-7-4 10:09 AM 發表
oh, so she won't force u to buy?

She didn't. The shop was so busy last time when I went... may be she may have more time to talk if you visit on weekdays. I went twice and it's normal for people to shop around for their dance shoes.

TOP

返回列表