返回列表 發帖
Exactly.  What is your home brew set up?
More and More, I see drip coffee is making a comeback in  ...
Look4chrisng 發表於 2012-10-16 08:24 AM

yes! I just got my chemex brewer as my early bday gift!

TOP

回復 19# fibbi

I think CP means Nespresso.

TOP

回復  ACC-HE


    My daily use is an Ikea's stove top espresso marker.  It makes exactly what I ne ...
blue20ae 發表於 2012-10-18 08:27 AM

I use a stove top moka too.
My hubbie prefers french press. I think both don't take too much time to make or clean up.
If I am really on a rush, I will drink free yucky coffee in the office.

TOP

I just got a Chemex drip brewer (with filter of cause) as my bday gift! Excite to try it this weekend. Prob need a few tests to find out the best grind fineness + amount + water combination. But that's part of the fun.

Two of the "how to clips". And if any of you can get a bloom in your Starbucks beans youtube it. lol

TOP

返回列表