返回列表 發帖
may be you should tell us what style cheesecake you prefer....
cos stores selling the super light  vs heavy cheesecake are diff

TOP

原帖由 totori 於 2008-11-18 03:33 PM 發表
I love the Lemon cheesecake at Sweet Obsession in Vancouver. Their chocolate cheesecake is quite rich and it's not bad too.

x2 for lemon cheesecake ^_^

I like cheesecake from Ganache too. (except tiramisu)

TOP

原帖由 bearbear 於 2008-11-18 04:31 PM 發表
I like cheescake with light, not too rich on cheese taste. Btw, Sweet Revenge on Main St. is not bad, especially their Chocolate Mousse cake. But the place is too small and the temperature inside is t ...

The cheesecake from Sweet Obsession isn't really for you...

TOP

原帖由 lesliecafe 於 2008-11-20 05:45 PM 發表
除了Cheese Cake之外,誰人知道那兒的「栗子蛋糕」、「黑森林蛋糕」最好味?

Not sure about black froest. But Chicco has good chestnut "tower".

TOP

原帖由 low_B 於 2008-11-22 11:31 AM 發表


Is that $$$?

I don't think they are $$$. It was like.... $6 for individuals and $20-$30 for a cake size. Give them a call and ask if you are not sure.

TOP

返回列表