返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2009-12-1 12:10 編輯

I like 老山東 too. But it's in BBY so can only go a few times a year.
For richmond, I like Sunway (三味食堂).
Diff from jiujiujiu, i like thicker cut/chunky beef in the soup. And "dan ar" noodle.

TOP

10# ACC-HE
I usually order their spicy "don fun"

TOP

29# ACC-HE
He also did a comparison of 4 diff TBN places:
http://chowtimes.com/2009/12/28/ ... d-w-41st-vancouver/

TOP

I try the one on Main St.....the soup is ok, beef is so so
low_B 發表於 2009-12-28 12:57 PM

I try it today... "beefy beef noodle"... I think it's so-so as well.

TOP

WHO THE HELL said 一心麵典 good? Very 一般 only!  Just tried an hr ago.

The tomato soup tasted like 金寶 字母粉湯.
The regular soup tasted like soya sauce, nothing else, no depth.

The beef is layere ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-12-30 02:19 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I was going to try it tomorrow because I am planning to go to bby. Well, no need to try any more.

TOP

It is just the typical marketing strategy at Aberxxxx Centre,
first the Ramen Shop, then the Snow Cone,  the Beard Pappa, Now the TBN
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-12-31 10:24 AM

I didn't line up nor try it yet. But line up is still long at dinner/lunch time. I heard that portion is small.

TOP

I thought you said we have different taste?? Go try it yourself and decide?  Maybe u like it le? keke....
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-12-31 01:58 PM

I sure don't like soup from a can... and .. I don't know... the dessert idea kind of drive me off....

TOP

返回列表