返回列表 發帖
我觉得个样好呕喔
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-16 03:55 PM

??? you dont' like Chinese seaweed?

TOP

对了,一旧旧如果你唔讲系咩,我真系觉得几呕心
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-16 04:01 PM

I don't think it's 呕心 because I know that it's 紫菜.
you think it's 呕心 cos this dish isn't common in where you were brought up.

TOP

我说的不是紫菜,我说白色的肉丸,如果不知道是肉丸,看上去呕心
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-16 10:06 PM


?? that's 墨丸 (cuttlefish balls) and fish balls....
super common in HK wor....

TOP

super common又点,屎够super common
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-17 04:42 AM

well, do you commonly find 屎 floating in your food. I don't.

What I mean is, when we see those white balls floating in our soup, we know what it is. There is no guessing and no "一旧旧 unknown white thing".
Even 唔讲系咩, we by default know it's fish balls or cuttle fish balls. And no one else thinks it's 呕心.

TOP

thanks
sheep 發表於 2010-8-17 12:01 PM

love 夾餅! dont' really care for 鷄旦仔

TOP

回復  布小熊
    I love 夾餅 too! But it's more fatty than the other one IMO...
fibbi 發表於 2010-8-17 01:40 PM

haha it's ok. Last time I ate 夾餅... prob 3 years ago....

TOP

回復 68# ACC-HE
sorry. so what is the hours of this restaurant? Does it open 7 days a week?

TOP

回復 72# hirokendo
wah! I will see if I can find it in 澳門!

TOP

返回列表