返回列表 發帖
nice! I read about it. Just that it's not in my neighbuorhood... so hard to purposely go.

TOP

Their cooked rice texture is No.1 in Vancouver for sure, if not the best
steamed rice I had in my ...
fy789 發表於 2011-6-27 11:43 AM

Nice! Gotten to try it!
Love good rice texture. hate soft rice.
btw. I seldom put much salt in my chinese soup. Taste of the ingredient would give it the natural sweetness.

TOP

本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2011-7-22 21:37 編輯

I finally tried it today! yummy claypot rice!

We think the beef and egg rice was not bad but the free run yellow oil chicken rice was very good. It has Chinese sausage as well so the rice and the crispy rice at the bottom was yummy!
Thanks for earlier posts.

TOP

Let me try to post some photos. I couldn't upload the pictures yesterday.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表