返回列表 發帖
so many good food in that area!!! especially if u are willing to go another 10 min towards the east.

TOP

本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2010-12-2 10:52 編輯
Any food is ok gar! 老山東ok架。

話時話,果頭無乜好食! 同列治文無得比,又平又好味又多選擇。 ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-1 09:19 PM

... it's the other way for me...
I don't like to eat HK style cafe food... So lots of those "平又好味" food in Richmond is out of our list.

Bby has a lot of choices. vs Richmond is mostly HK style cafe and Shanghainese food. Yes, I like my Taiwanese food and some Pho in Richmond but that's about it. (we don't go to wanton noodle house as well)

Near Metro, there is Lao Shan Dong, The One, 508 Bistro, Alvin Garden, Nao sushi (ex Sushi House... totally diff from current yucky one in Richmond), Pho Hon, Anatolia's Gate (Turkish food) and Hi Genki (Japanese Homestyle food).

There are some that I want to try but have yet tried them:
Potter Garden Korean, Makoto sushi, Green Basil and there is a Thai restaurant in the Edmonds area that I want to try as well but I forgot the name.

TOP

回復 12# 布小熊
I just noticed that these places may not be "close to Crystal Mall" enough for OP...

TOP

一心去試吓咖喱皇
點知一試便知龍與鳳
同八百伴 food court 都冇得比
輸成條街 ...
sheep 發表於 2010-12-5 09:05 PM


I tho Curry King is just a regular HK Style cafe. I never been there tho... But I don't think they specialized in curry.

TOP

回復  sheep


睇開d啦!

一出咗Richmond就冇曬飲食文化同文明架喇!

呢d叫海上無魚蝦毛都自大,無女人 ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-5 10:38 PM


TOTALLY disagree!
I am sure Indian Curry in Surrey or near Main is way better than those in Richmond.

TOP

八百伴 food court  有間賣咖喱嘅
好佢n倍
sheep 發表於 2010-12-6 11:00 AM

That curry place has been in Yaohan for years! It's good!
I only eat at 3 places in yaohan food court: curry, thai and korean.

TOP

回復  嘉嘉
Burnaby + East Van still has a lot of scary restaurants.
Anybody who could not find a  ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-5 11:11 PM

That's why you have to do "Homework" before going to restaurants in bby and east van.
Acutually the same for picking restaurant anywhere. I went to a random "upstair cafe" in HK with my friends. It was HORRIBLE!!!
There are some hidden gems in bby and east van.

TOP

本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2010-12-6 12:02 編輯
回復  布小熊


係未你隻貓代你做功課(試食),好食嘅就"喵"幾聲,吾好食嘅就掂行掂過? ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-6 11:28 AM

well I wish my cat can do that for me.
And I "understand" your comment. I guess I will stop here now.

TOP

回復  Look4chrisng
大吾大食就見仁見智嘅啫。不過同檯嘅大陸情侶都係一人一碗台牛麵+小籠包+果汁喎! ...
fy789 發表於 2010-12-8 01:52 PM

yeah it depends.
We usuaully order that too: 一人一碗台牛麵+小籠包+果汁喎
and I usually eat 2 小籠包 and half of my beef noodle, few sip on the juice.
Then my bf will help me to finish the rest up! ^_^

TOP

返回列表