返回列表 發帖

[craft] becoming a demonstrator?

本帖最後由 Rainy 於 2010-2-2 00:09 編輯

Hey girls, recently, I've been thinking joining a company as a demonstrator. Inspired by Claichan! I thought it would be a good thing because I get to share my hobby with a lot of people. However, there are LOTs compaines out there and which one do you like the most?
The Angle Company
Close to my Heart
Stampinup
{ipitty}
Memory Works

I just thought of getting that starter kit.... ahha but then another problem is.... that one specific company may not allow you to use other companies' products for demo... so yeah..

over all, I like Close to my heart and StampinUp ......

TOP

I think I am pretty much going to go with stampin up..... but it's so hard to decide now because CTMH is nice too... dim suen

TOP

10# claichan


Yup, I am still not finished reading SU's products... ahhah gees, I think I am seriously stuying that whole thing =P

TOP

返回列表