Last year went back for 10 days (CNY)
The woman asked me some very non-sense questions
(I am a Canadian)
She asked me: where did you go?
(I thought she saw my boarding-pass? 仲要問?)
I told her "HK"
she asked "Why did you go to HK for such a short period of time"
I told her "Because I only have 1 week of reading break from UBC"
she: "Which school do you go to?
(下..... 唔係上條問題有答咩?)
As I answered "UBC"
then she asked me does sfu has reading break....
then on and on.....then she asked me again "Are you sure you are from UBC"
then she asked me if I were engaged..... (下...條問題好strange)...
I was like: What? you? congradz!
she said: "NO!!! you!!! you answer me...."
me: nope.. i'm not
She: then why are u wearing a ring?
(係唔係 wearing a ring is a problem? )
she: then why did u back to HK for 10 days only
She's so mo liu...... but I guess it really depends on which person you get at the custom lor.... the men are much more kind........ but I just found this female's questions are a little bit...... 過分 at some points.....
then she asked me if i work..
i told her that i do part time.. but in Canada only
then she started to question me how i can go to school and work the same time
(都話左係 part time..... 真係... )
原來問0甘都多野... 都係想問我 where I work..... 
[ 本帖最後由 Rainy 於 2008-2-26 11:01 編輯 ] |