返回列表 發帖
Dermal Laser has a lot of boosting/awards from "readers" or maybe they "paid" their way to get the awards.  Haha.  And there are other plenty of places that does it... just be sure to do a lot of research.  Opt out other possibilities, etc.

http://www.dermallaser.com

If you choose to do laser hair removal, I hope you can write a review or tell us about it!

[ 本帖最後由 hliiza 於 2008-5-20 20:03 編輯 ]

TOP

Aiya.  Sorry to hear that!

I've always planned to go on laser hair removal.  But my friend told me that she watched on TV and the topic was about laser hair removal.  This girl went for lip hair removal and got scarred.  She warned me about that and I got scared.  So, I just wax and tweeze for maintenance.  However, I do get those days when I want to go for laser hair removal.  But now that you've told me what happened, I can finally take it off of my mind!

Have you ever heard of No!No! Hair Removal?  It's now sold on Theshoppingchannel (Chanel 17).  But it is supposed to be exclusively sold at Sephora.com (it's a USA Cosmetic chain store, it has stores in Canada too but not in Vancouver.)  No!No! is a "at home treatment" but it takes time (depends on the person).  So if its hygienic reasons that your BF is experiencing, I think it is better if he buys it and uses it (hence, it would be solely him using it so he won't have to worry about it).  So, I think the difference is that the No!No! obviously takes longer and time and patience whereas the Laser Hair Removal places are faster and costs more.  Definitely look it up for reviews.  I was reading this thread about this lady using it (she updates it often) But if you do choose to purchase No!No!  I think you should wait longer because I think they are developing a better one.

So, now that I know... I will definately wait for the newer version of No!No!.  

Maybe you should get the newspaper like Georgia Straight.. I remember reading/seeing some adds about Laser Hair Removel on there.  Let me know if you do find a better place!!

[ 本帖最後由 hliiza 於 2008-5-20 21:36 編輯 ]

TOP

I found the link that I read a while back ago.  

Check it out!  I think I remember reading that other people using Nono did it on their face too! (read it under the "comments" section...

http://distressedderma.com/sephora-nono-review/

TOP

Well, long time ago, 2004-ish, my friend wanted to do some slimming thing?  And she saw on Chinese channel that this commercial was boasting those slimming machine for 14$,blah blah blah.  I personally haven't watched it before b/c I don't have the Chinese Channel.  She made me go with her for support because she was too scared.  haha.  It's a store at Crystal Mall.. I think its called Lin Palace??  I believe they renovated last year and made it very white and modern.  And when we went there, the lady was like, "we have so many commercials and advertisements"  she denied the TV one and said the cheapest option was to eat pills (almost 400$) or something like that and kept on changing prices on everything, etc, etc.  And she told us about "laser removal, FDA approved" for your upper lips and armpits its 12$.  Haha.  12$ for hair removal?  They had a price list of all the body sections of laser hair removal, the prices were very attractively cheap. However, it sounds too good to be true.  LOL.  My friend didn't end up doing anything b/c she felt that they were very deceiving and the place looked unethical.

TOP

返回列表