返回列表 發帖
原帖由 Maggie 於 2008-1-7 12:48 發表
Thanks everyone... that's why I am still calling him my "boyfriend" because I am too scared to get engaged with him and I have already told him that we will not have kids coz it is going to be really bad...


This reason alone is a good enough reason for you to put this whole marriage thing into a pause and re-examing what you are getting yourself into as suggested by a few other people.
Getting married is about bringing two people's lives together.  If you cannot even agree on what to do about the wedding with your fiance, I don't see how you two are going to be able to work things out in the future!  Do not hope that things are going to get better after you two get married, 'cause it will only get worse.  If there is a problem between you and your boyfriend, address it now!  By no means I want you guys to seperate or anything, but it is not an uncommon thing for engaged couple to find out that they should not get married during their wedding planning stage due to the inability to resolve various issues that arised during the process.  In the best case, the couple would learn a lot about each other which is going to help the marriage in a long run.  Marriage is for a life time, and you deserved to be married happily - and in the way you want it (That should be a woman's preprogative in my opnion!!)!  Time to sit down and talk!
"In the underground of crime, everybody has a secret."

TOP

返回列表