返回列表 發帖

MIniature Pando Art

Seeing all the interets in crafting DIY here lately, just want to share with you some of my work, I have been learing how to make miniatures for a littler over 2 years.  Here's a few of my results.

Minature Cakes


Dim Sum Sweets


Shanghai Food
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

Here's some more...  

Chinese Goods


Chinese New Year


BBQ Stall


I don't want to advertise, so if you want to know a little more inforamtion about my teacher, please PM me and I will let you know..
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

咦,你o係aberdeen開過booth o架?
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-3-29 17:58


I didn't, but my teacher did....   She has a "showing" booth each year at Aberdeen to let people see what she did and maybe join her classes

TOP

oh, cuz I think I recongnize the bbq stall

is it the same one? I think it looks very similar to the one I saw, especially the roasted pork
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-3-29 18:36


Same "ONE"... Obviously mine is not as pretty la... hahaaa

TOP

Thank you for all those that has PM me... Thank you for your comments...

Here's a few more....

HK Cafe.. Original  (the bloom is a chopstick head, so you can tell the size)


Then I modified it to HK famous cases, see the tofu head soup, Hello Kitty doll...


Chinese Desserts


Christmas time
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

25# 布小熊

hahhaa... sorry. .. I know... My original intention was to buy a doll and have a "cook", but all the dolls I can find that are the correct size are wearing either sailor moon type outfit or swimsuits....  So I decide to kill it instead.

TOP

26# its_visa

Cans of ham is easy... You take a "nut", you know when you buy ikea furniture, there is this round thing that you stick in the hole, then you put the screw in and it locks the screw?  Then you photo-copy a lable, make is smaller, and that's it....

TOP

Hi there, just want to share 2 more things I had finished over the past few months
1... 煲仔飯, see the looney, that's how big this is..


2.  Orchid.. This is not miniature, just regular size Orchid, just like the size you buy them..
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表