返回列表 發帖
19# Ultraman

I'm only a  humble  LYK in this forum, not super-human.
My  regular audience are the Foodservice Executives, Professionals , Chefs  and business people ,
they are Caucasians.
then con ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-9-18 18:13

You called "never give up a chance to show off" a humble act?! Very fine, it's OT anyways.

TOP

You're right this time. You are neither my son nor my grand son, I don't have to teach you how to be a real humble and a nicer man. I will stop commenting on this thread again.

TOP

I date with celebrities and presidents all over the world and have afternoon tea together everyday.
I donate one to ten billion to different charity organizations monthly up to my mood.
I have too many hot girlfriends that all my male friends don't want to take over anymore, for they're tired of changing a new gf in a daily basis.
.
.
.
.
....................... Yet, I know nothing about cuttlefish!

TOP

There are something and some people which I love/like and hate/dislike, just like anybody else does, and there must be a reason behind.
I won't jealous for people being really 有料, and showing off a little is much more understandable. Yet too much acting just make me throw up. If my presentation bothers you, you should have a clearer understanding for how I feel.

TOP

返回列表